Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
p
Pat
I don't hate Mike Love
I'm not a full fledged fanatic,but I know a little history of The Beach Boys (watch "Endless Harmony"),and I found it interesting that Mike was the co-writer of the early songs...never really got the credit...was pushed aside for other lyricists in the songwriting de...
Views: 1517   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 3, 2022 4:47am
by Ms N
Favourite Beach Boy Songs
Gosh there are so many to choose from, my favourites are Surfer Girl and Little GTO. GTO is great for my cardio exercises its fast paced and I am surprised I can keep in time with the music!! Its fun to dance to and I think my keep fit teacher will use it ( once this...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2020 1:51pm
by Miss Nelson
David Marks Interview
Hi Everyone! Check out this interview with David Marks with Rock Cellar Magazine. http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/2013/09/04/david-marks-beach-boys-interview-in-his-own-words/1/#sthash.OGqKGxDu.cvIz9pKe.dpbs The parts of the article that stuck out for me w...
Views: 1050   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 30, 2014 6:08pm
by Mike Garneau Woo...
Reaching out to Mike!
Mike Love! My name is Sarah Rose and I am a 27 year old Jacksonville, Florida native. My dad has been a fan of yours for years, and so have I! The Beach Boys was my first concert ever (I was 8 or 9 years old) and anytime you are in or around Jacksonville my dad and I...
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2015 12:36pm
by Sarah Rose
g
gv1966
Nominate The Beach Boys for The Medal of Freedom
A nationwide campaign is underway to nominate The Beach Boys for our nation’s highest civilian honor, The Medal of Freedom. This nomination is made possible by a petition that anyone can endorse. Please see link below. This is a true grassroots effort suppor...
Views: 313   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2017 7:31pm
by gv1966
It would mean a lot
We are seeing the Beach Boys on August 19 in NJ. This is a big birthday (yes, Aug 19) for my girlfriend (Terry Masiello). It would be a huge thrill for her if Mike could wish her happy birthday. I contacted the venue but they said something like this was beyond their...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2017 1:45pm
by Fred Burg
Mike Love's book
Hello to all the Beach Boy and Mike Love fans: I just finished reading Mike's book and am so happy that he decided to share his story with us. After all he has been somewhat of a mystery to us in that we have only heard other people's version of his life. What m...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2017 12:17am
by MJ in California
An Inside Look Of The Life Of A Beach Boy As Narrated By Mike Love
Looking to curl up by a fire (or a beach) with a good Book, eBook, Kindle Book or AudioBook over the Holidays? Mike Love of the Beach Boys has a provocative biography out called “Good Vibrations: My Life As A Beach Boy”. Check out an audio preview her...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2016 5:08pm
by fuschiairis
An Appreciation
Many of you know who I am. I just read what Mike Love wrote about me in his new biography and I must admit, although I have expressed my dislike for the man for many years, I must compliment him for writing the most factual and fair account of my relationship with Br...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2016 12:13am
by Lorren Daro
Before the Grunion started to run - Spring 61
Almost a straight through drive from South Chicago to deliver Gary for enlistment into the Navy and doing a stop in Las Vegas and on to party with Darrel and Dennis in Hawthorn the radio pops - The Grunion are Running. Off we went with blankets, coolers and a few buc...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2016 1:23pm
by Ron, Darrel, Den...
Ask The President
O.k. fan club members! You saw the e-newsletter. Now, go ahead and ask away! Patricia President The Mike Love Fan Club
Views: 1043   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 18, 2014 10:46am
by Kay Zopes
Would like for someone to ask Mr. Love to call my friend Scott Scheid who is suffering with terminal
Please, can someone contact Mr. Love and ask him to call my friend Scott Scheid who is suffering with terminal pancreatic cancer. Scott loves the Beach Boys and was part of our duo in 1964-65. Scott is a songwriter also and we recorded many of the Beach Boys songs....
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2016 7:02pm
by Walter Quigley
a
Abbie
Christmas Greetings And Messages
There are many ways to tell someone Merry Christmas, but none better than sending someone an e-card animated special. Animated Postcards are a fun way to send a message, and that message appeared in front of that person. Christmas Greeting Quotes Best Christmas Mes...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 16, 2015 11:58am
by Ketty Parker
How?
Well, I wish that I could say that Mike Love is a good guy, but he is not. Brian Wilson was the best Beach Boy, hands down. My question to you is, How can a club like this celebrate a man who is a sue happy, egotistical person who is inferior to Wilson, but does not...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2015 12:19pm
by Mike T.
j
Jordan
Mike Love's Legacy
He beats his wife, is racist, ruined Brian's life, sued him multiple times, wrote the absolute worst of The Beach Boy's songs, somehow still manages to own the rights to the band, and is a general ****wad. I'm tempted to go see him in concert so I can throw my bee...
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2015 4:14pm
by Jordan
Travel the country watch the Beach Boys Perform
*START* traveling the Country to watch your favorite band perform..#Don't miss this great OPPORTUNITY in a Life time!--$*New Social Media E-commerce Platform to AIR on FOX NEWS!--Low start up cost with a chance to become founder by 8-31-15 of this largest fastest gro...
Views: 474   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2015 4:10am
by Mary C Youngbar
Beach Boys concert
Hi everyone I have just seen Mike and friends in Manchester and it was a great show, lovely to see David Marks and Jeffrey Fosket, a full house, the sound was excellent and my word I think its amazing that they can do a three hour show with such a short break, what s...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2015 8:31am
by Rosemary John
Thanks Patricia
I see message boards slowing down here, there, and everywhere. Granted ... this one hasn't been 'cookin' with gas' for awhile now but with one loan exception [that I'm aware of] they're all slowing down in a [sadly] meaningful way. Maybe 'tweeting" and 'facebooking'...
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2015 7:31am
by Rosemary John
Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2015 8:18pm
by Amanda Johnston
Beach Boys Recent Concert In Fort Pierce
Last Friday Night I took My Wife To The Sunrise Theater In Fort Pierce Fl. for the 5:00 Show. It was awesome!
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2015 10:27am
by Walter Kraus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet