Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would like for someone to ask Mr. Love to call my friend Scott Scheid who is suffering with terminal

Please, can someone contact Mr. Love and ask him to call my friend Scott Scheid who is suffering with terminal pancreatic cancer. Scott loves the Beach Boys and was part of our duo in 1964-65. Scott is a songwriter also and we recorded many of the Beach Boys songs. Scott would write songs and I would sing. Scotts cell phone is 951-306-2079, but he has difficulty getting to the phone and speaking well as he suffered a stroke as well. Please be patient with him Mr. Love, a call would raise his spirits greatly. We use to sing Fun, Fun, Fun all the time. We were beach buddies/body surfers at the Balboa Peninsula (The Wedge). Please, Love, Walter Quigley my land line is 928-764-2639

Re: Would like for someone to ask Mr. Love to call my friend Scott Scheid who is suffering with term

Walter Quigley
Please, can someone contact Mr. Love and ask him to call my friend Scott Scheid who is suffering with terminal pancreatic cancer. Scott loves the Beach Boys and was part of our duo in 1964-65. Scott is a songwriter also and we recorded many of the Beach Boys songs. Scott would write songs and I would sing. Scotts cell phone is 951-306-2079, but he has difficulty getting to the phone and speaking well as he suffered a stroke as well. Please be patient with him Mr. Love, a call would raise his spirits greatly. We use to sing Fun, Fun, Fun all the time. We were beach buddies/body surfers at the Balboa Peninsula (The Wedge). Please, Love, Walter Quigley my land line is 928-764-2639
quigleyontop@gmail.com