Return to Website

The (Original) Wireless Set No. 19 Group
Discussion Forum

Please use this area ONLY to discuss or ask questions from others about vintage military communications gear,  NOT to post for sales, wants or other classified ads. Any such posts will be deleted.  QM Stores is available for classified ads.

The Wireless Set No. 19 Group Chat Area
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Can I sell my custom-built gaming laptop to Gizmogo?
Absolutely! Whether your gaming laptop is a pre-built model or a custom-built machine, Gizmogo is interested in buying it. Simply provide details about the specifications and condition of your custom-built gaming laptop when requesting a quote. Sell Gaming Laptop an...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2024 6:57am
by Sell Gaming Lap...
v
VGroup
Which events does VGroup specialize in organizing?
Event Organizer in Islamabad VGroup specializes in a diverse array of events in Islamabad, ranging from corporate gatherings, conferences, and product launches to elegant weddings, lively parties, and social celebrations.
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2024 7:41am
by VGroup
UltraTec UAE cater to the unique water filtration
How does UltraTec UAE cater to the unique water filtration needs of residents and businesses across the UAE? UltraTec UAE offers a range of customizable Water Filter solutions tailored to the unique water quality challenges faced by residents and businesses in dif...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2024 7:18am
by water filter
Can I cancel my sale after sending in my console?
Yes, you can cancel your sale if circumstances change after sending in your console. Simply reach out to the customer support team at Sell Game Console as soon as possible to discuss the cancellation process. Keep in mind that if your console has already undergone i...
Views: 14   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2024 4:53am
by Sell Game Consol...
How to Get Betternet VPN Premium Cracked for PC?
If you're looking to download Betternet VPN Premium cracked for PC, head over to the Betternet VPN Premium Cracked for PC page on Files Papa. There you will find the download link for the cracked version of Betternet VPN torrent. Click on the link to start the downl...
Last Post: Apr 5, 2024 8:45am
by Files Papa
What can customers expect from GemGlob's jewelry collection?
GemGlob's jewelry collection offers a stunning array of pieces that combine quality craftsmanship with modern design. From elegant necklaces to eye-catching earrings, each item is crafted with precision and attention to detail, making them the perfect choice for thos...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2024 11:40pm
by GemGlob
Need Extra Cash? Sell Gaming Laptop with Gizmogo Today!
Sell Gaming Laptop and get quick cash with Gizmogo. Our platform offers competitive prices, free shipping, and fast payments. Turn your old laptop into money now!
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2024 10:52pm
by Sell Gaming Lapt...
91 Club App
Where can users find the official "91 Club App" for easy access to gaming and betting options? Users can download the official 91 Club App for easy access to a wide range of gaming and betting options by visiting the 91clubapp.net website. They will find the downl...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2024 1:12pm
by 91 Club App
What features are included in the "lovecraft locker full apk" version available for download?
Th Lovecraft locker full apk version provides users with access to all the features and functionalities of the Lovecraft Locker platform. Users can download this comprehensive apk file from lovecraft-locker.com to experience the full potential of the locker app.
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2024 11:52am
by tentacle locker
What is "Hydroneer" and where can it be found on wifi4games.com?
Hydroneer is a simulation game featured on wifi4games.com, offering players the opportunity to become a successful gold miner. Players can build and customize their mining operation, use various tools and machinery, and explore procedurally generated worlds in search...
Last Post: Mar 25, 2024 10:48am
by hydroneer
What are the key elements to building a winning resume?
Building a winning resume involves carefully selecting the right content and format to highlight your qualifications. At CVjet.co.uk, we understand the importance of a well-crafted resume. Our expert team will guide you through the process, ensuring that your resume...
Last Post: Mar 25, 2024 6:53am
by Epicsportsx55
How can I add a touch of summer vibes to my swimsuit Instagram captions?
Add a touch of summer vibes to your swimsuit captions with these sunny quotes: "Sun-kissed skin and salty air, living my best beach life." "Chasing waves and soaking up the sun's embrace." "Paradise found in the rhythm of the waves." "Life's a beach, and I'm ju...
Last Post: Mar 20, 2024 4:19am
by Epicsportsx4
Strategies for Success: Mastering Afiyu Pick 4
Elevate your Afiyu Pick 4 game with expert strategies and tips from Afiyu-kent.com. Whether you're a novice or seasoned player, our platform offers valuable insights to help you navigate the world of Pick 4, make informed decisions, and increase your chances of cl...
Last Post: Mar 19, 2024 12:48pm
by Zigmogo
Are there any legal concerns when using 9k movies for downloading?
It's important to ensure that you are downloading movies from legal sources to avoid copyright infringement. Always check the legality of the website or app you are using. https://9kmovies.info/
Last Post: Mar 19, 2024 12:20pm
by Epicsportsx
z
zigzag
Is there a minimum or maximum number of tablets I can Trade-in with Gizmogo?
Trade-in tablet There is no minimum or maximum limit to the number of tablets you can Trade-in with Gizmogo. Whether you have one tablet or a collection of devices, we welcome all Trade-in requests.
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2024 12:26pm
by zigzag
What types of houses for sale can one expect to find through Realty Vision?
Realty Vision offers a diverse range of houses for sale to cater to varying preferences and lifestyles. From charming single-family homes in picturesque neighborhoods to modern urban dwellings in vibrant city centers, there is something to suit every taste. Clients c...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2024 12:30pm
by RVCG referral as...
What Flavors Are Available in Nicotine Pouches Canada?
Nicotine pouches Canada come in an array of enticing flavors, ranging from refreshing mint and zesty citrus to sweet berry and classic tobacco. This variety ensures that there's a flavor to suit every taste preference
Last Post: Mar 7, 2024 8:34am
by nicotine pouches...
Streamline Your Practice with Professional Billing Services
Elevate your practice efficiency with Hurricane MD's professional billing services. Our dedicated team handles all aspects of billing, from claims processing to payment posting, ensuring maximum reimbursement and minimizing revenue loss.
Last Post: Mar 3, 2024 5:59am
by billing services
Experience Transformation at Mindscape Retreat in Mexico
Mindscape Retreat in Mexico invites you to experience the healing magic of Ibogaine. Discover inner peace, clarity, and renewal through our specialized Ibogaine treatment programs. Read More : Ibogaine mexico
Last Post: Mar 3, 2024 12:26am
by ibogaine mexico
m
movavi
Movavi Crackeado for PC: Unleash Your Creativity
Unleash your creativity with Movavi Crackeado for PC, a versatile software suite for video editing, photo manipulation, and more. Transform your raw footage into stunning videos with professional editing tools, add visual effects, transitions, and music to create cin...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2024 10:41am
by movavi
How does Cudekai assist in translating "AI Generated content to human" language?
Cudekai specializes in converting AI-generated content into a human-friendly format, ensuring that the text is accessible and relatable to human readers. AI Generated content to human is here.
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 29, 2024 11:15pm
by Epicsportsxf
b
Blikai
How can businesses get started with Blikai?
Getting started with Blikai is simple. Businesses can visit the official website, sign up for an account, and explore the platform's features. The Blikai team also provides support and guidance to help businesses make the most of their Blikai experience.
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2024 5:02am
by Blikai
How can I find a "lady driving instructor near me"?
If you're looking for a "lady driving instructor near me," The Driving Tutors offers convenient and accessible driving lessons with our team of female instructors. Whether you're located in Brampton or the surrounding areas, our lady driving instructors are ready to...
Last Post: Feb 18, 2024 10:09am
by thedrivingtutors
dubai movers and packers
Discover seamless relocation with dubai movers and packers your go-to choice for efficient local moving solutions in Dubai. Our expert team ensures a stress-free experience, handling your belongings with care. Trust Dubai Movers and Packers for a smooth transition,...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2024 11:59am
by MJ Movers Dubai
How does ChatGPT Login Deutsch contribute to user engagement and continuity in conversations?
Yes, ChatGPT Login Deutsch plays a key role in sustaining user engagement by allowing them to seamlessly continue conversations. With login features, users can pick up where they left off, fostering continuity and a more immersive chatbot experience.
Last Post: Jan 26, 2024 11:30pm
by Chatgpt
How is parental abduction different from other forms of child abduction?
Parental abduction specifically involves one parent taking a child without the consent of the other parent, often as a result of disputes over custody, visitation rights, or family relationships. Read More : parental abduction.
Last Post: Jan 26, 2024 1:38am
by VGrouppkk
Why choose local movers in Dubai?
Choosing local movers in Dubai offers the advantage of their familiarity with the city, ensuring efficient navigation and timely deliveries. ServiceZone.ae provides a platform to discover and connect with reliable dubai local movers. Visit ServiceZone Local Movers fo...
Views: 21   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2024 12:43pm
by pestclean
a
aasif
What are Servicios Integrados de RRHH, and how do they differ from traditional HR services?
Servicios Integrados de RRHH, or Integrated HR Services, refer to a comprehensive approach to human resource management that combines various HR functions into a unified system. Unlike traditional HR services, these integrated solutions provide a seamless and interco...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2024 5:37am
by aasif
How does the use of "commercial concrete" contribute to the durability of commercial structures?
Commercial concrete is known for its strength and durability, providing a solid foundation for large-scale structures like office buildings and industrial complexes. Its load-bearing capacity and longevity make it a preferred choice in commercial construction.
Last Post: Jan 13, 2024 12:19pm
by asif sarwar
Captions and Quote help me elevate the elegance of my black dress moments
How can Captions and Quote help me elevate the elegance of my black dress moments on Instagram?" Captions and Quote is your go-to destination for Black Dress Captions that infuse sophistication and style into your posts. From timeless classics to trendy expressi...
Last Post: Jan 3, 2024 11:47pm
by asifsaroor
Are cowboy boots suitable for hiking, or should one opt for traditional hiking boots?
Choosing the right footwear is crucial for a comfortable hiking experience. While cowboy boots may offer a distinctive style, they are not recommended for hiking. Hiking involves specific demands on footwear, including ankle support, traction, and durability, which t...
Last Post: Jan 3, 2024 5:51am
by outdoorprofy
How does Nettoyage-Expert.ch contribute to maintaining a clean "Intérieur Auto"?
Nettoyage-Expert.ch specializes in providing comprehensive services for Intérieur auto ensuring meticulous cleaning and maintenance of the car's interior for a hygienic and aesthetically pleasing environment.
Last Post: Jan 2, 2024 11:35pm
by Epicsportsx
How can I use SSStok.net to telecharger video TikTok?
Using SSStok.net to telecharger video tiktok is easy. Simply paste the TikTok video link on our website, and you'll be able to download it effortlessly.
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2024 5:55am
by Epicsportsx
How does VGrouppk.com approach user experience (UX) design in web development projects?
At VGrouppk.com, we prioritize delivering exceptional user experiences through thoughtful UX design in our web development projects. VGroup approach involves in-depth user research to understand the target audience and their needs. We then create intuitive and visual...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2024 10:18am
by VGrouppk
Welcome to EpicSportsX
Welcome to EpicSportsX - EpicSportsX is the premier destination for sports enthusiasts, offering a dedicated team of passionate individuals committed to delivering the latest updates, insightful analysis, and engaging content from the vast world of sports. With a com...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2024 10:08am
by Epicsportsx
p
PY5JK
WS-10 B set
Pix inside B set for the restoration.
Last Post: Sep 30, 2023 3:22pm
by PY5JK
i
IZ4CMT
WS19-MKII testing without control box
Good morning everyone, several years ago I bought a WS19-MKII that the previous owner used only in reception. Then I found the dynamotor and variometer. Unfortunately, I can no longer find the control box. Is it possible to test the transceiver A in CW without t...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2023 4:20am
by IZ4CMT
WS 19 meter markings F. G. X4
Hi, I still have the meter I rescued from the 19 set I bought in the 1950s - there is a marking in the lower left "F. G. X4". Does anyone know what this means? 73 Jim - G3ZQC
Views: 510   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 15, 2023 9:51pm
by VE2VMS
online satta matka
In the niche sector of satta matka many players are providing online services but satta matka 11 is the only website that has created a special image in this niche. We regularly provide special and quality content on our website for our unique visitors. online tips f...
Last Post: May 13, 2023 6:26am
by anthony linda
k
KB2LMN
AR-77 wiring/ capacitor question.
Hello, and thank you in advance for any assistance. I recently received an AR-77 that looks like it never had any work done to it with the exception of a missing can capacitor ( C77 & C78 ) a duel 5uf/ 5uf 350v. First I guess I should explain what I already complet...
Last Post: Apr 18, 2023 8:28am
by KB2LMN
Slipping tuning drive.
I would appreciate some expert advice. I use a WS19 set regularly on the HF end of the 160m band. I have attached a small reduction gear externally to the tuning drive for ease of listening to SSB signals, though my qsos are with local operators on am. Although the l...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2023 4:50pm
by Steve, M0SSH,
i
Ian
19 set dates help
Hi all, I have managed to pick up 3 more 19 sets and a power supply unit. Can you help with the dates please? Serial Nos MkIII/T Z.A 25337 EKC No M408/1 Serial No 121937 MkIII/T Z.A 25337 EKC No M408/1 Serial No 125003 MkIII Z.A 10479 EKC No M408 Serial No 9834...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2022 3:35pm
by Ian
f
F58129
Psu numéro 2etws 19 mk2
Bonjour à tous je suis français et je possède depuis peu un WS19 MK2 et une alimentation dynamotor psu numéro 2 pour ws19 mk3....celle ci a un 12 pin ..et mon ws 19 mk2 à une fiche 6 pin , pensez vous que je puisse m en servir après bien...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2021 2:49am
by F58129
v
VE1PYE
Looking for 12 way sockets
Anyone have any junk 12 way sockets or a no 10 Modulation box they would like to part with? 73, Jason VE1PYE
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2021 8:18pm
by VE1PYE
number 18 set
just watched the cassandra crossing , movie, first time ever,. and 27 minutes in is an 18 set mounted into a comms console in one of the coaches. i know its an old film but ive led a sheltered life . all the best . howard
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2019 3:30pm
by howard hughes
Help required with WireleSet B44 thank you : )
Good evening from a misty Mullion Cove Cornwall I have been working on my newly acquired B44, the vibrator is a Plessey 12SR7 12 volt synchronous type. The set purchased on eBay fired up OK, but after a few minutes the vibrator started to labour and the sound...
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2018 8:06pm
by Hal Edmondson
m
Martin
Hooking up deep cycle battery to WS19 mk2
Hi, I hope some of you can help me out. I just got 2 of the WS19 and was wondering how to power them up? I can't seem to figure out how these are powered on all the youtube videos I see them fully functioning. If I could wire a 12v deep cycle battery how would I g...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2018 6:49pm
by Martin
wireless set #19
Would signals paratroopers have jumped with a 19 set in a GP bag??????????
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2018 2:15pm
by KI4ZNV
AC Supply! for #19's
Good Day All, I have Become the prowd owner of 2 #19's Both MKIII's I have them both running on the Dynamotor Supplies! but would like to Build an AC supply for them! I have been told that the Hetahkit HP-13 Series supplies will work! Has anyone Tried This combo! Any...
Views: 556   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2018 4:49pm
by ok1qo
v
VE3LYX
on the air
I have spent a lot of time in the shack rubbing on my Mk11. I managed to be heard across the pond in Wales and I have been working to raise the output a bit so the radio can be used most of the time barefoot. My across the pond was on CW but I operate AM quite a bit...
Views: 422   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 2, 2017 8:28am
by Ve3lyx
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet