Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Politics, Name Calling and Fake Names
Hi Everyone - Just a few notes - This is a fan club board for Mike Love. Recently, a thread on this board turned into a political battle. This is not welcome here. I have removed the thread. Please stay on topic. Also, there has been some name calling go...
Views: 3282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 4:27pm
by Patricia Ferrell...
Mike Loves Tour
I went to a Beach Boys Concert for the first time earlier this year in Sheffield England after being a fan for 25 years. They were outsatnding the best concert I have seen. It was a few months ago now but I recall that Mike and the boys were on stage in total for 2...
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2008 1:12pm
by tomhenry
j
Joe
autograph
the bb's are coming to town here in knoxville tn the 23rd of this month. my son now has my old surfboard hung in his room & we wondered how hard it would be to get them to sign it? what do you all think? thanks Joe
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2008 12:55am
by Joe
d
DJ
The Beach Boys (Remember These Guys)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vy4eVYJQrs Clik the Link and Enjoy!
Views: 558   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2008 6:06pm
by DJ
Please come back!
We saw Mike Love & the Beach Boys in london last April. My daughter saw Brian Wilson a few months later & we both agree they were the best gigs we have been to in years. It was a real treat to re-live the golden days of the 60's, So Mike if you are reading this , ple...
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2008 4:23pm
by Michael Yorke
s
Susan
Chat with Billy Hinsche - 12 October 2008!
It's time for another chat with Billy! This time he'll be talking about the upcoming CWF Tribute Concert to be held Sunday, 19 October, at the Roxy in LA. The chat will take place in the Cabinessence.net chat [the one associated with the Shut Down board] at 2 PM Ea...
Views: 781   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2008 3:40pm
by Susan
love wilson familly
Hi, My name is Darren Love. My familly are from Scotland. The Love Familly. My grandmothers maiden name was Wilson. I was wondering if ther is any connection with Mike and Brians familly to Scoltland.
Views: 569   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 6:01pm
by Darren Love
Help please!
Dear Ms. Ferrelli, Would you please look into our dilemna over our dancing to "Kokomo" during our 50th Obon festival at Higashi Buddhist temple...Aug. 2009? I have already received informative responses from "DJ" and "ascrodin". Thank you for your time a...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2008 5:34am
by Elaine Harada
Why won't Mr. Mike Love allow us to dance to Kokomo anymore?
Hello, We just had our annual, Japanese-American Obon festival at Higashi temple in Little Tokyo, 7/26 and 7/27. People, young and old, of all nationalities joined us, at our Buddhist temple, for fun, good food and entertainment. Last year, during our tr...
Views: 1001   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 7, 2008 5:21am
by Elaine Harada
Fan Club E-mail List
Since 1990, the Mike Love Fan Club has produced over 100 newsletters. However, it is now 2008 and we are in the heart of the digital age. As of 2009, The Mike Love Fan Club is going all digital. After the October 2008 issue, we will no longer produce a print new...
Views: 1543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2008 8:27pm
by Patricia Ferrell...
Mike you are the Man
Hi mike my name is Jorge, Santa Ana,. i never had seen you in a concert,. but i got all the collection of the beach boys, i have 29 years,,, since i came to this Beautiful country i have listen your music,,, no body will do what the Beach boys have done... and if som...
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2008 7:30am
by Sue
h
Howard
contact
I have written a song that would be perfect for mike and the band. Isthere anyone who can help me get it to him?? I think it would be a hit for him. Thanks
Views: 475   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2008 12:08am
by DJ
ALMOST SUMMER
If anyone would like to see Mike and Brian singing Almost Summer, log onto YOUTUBE and type CELEBRATION ALMOST SUMMER. It is a great video clip and performance by the two great artists. Enjoy.
Views: 539   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2008 1:25am
by DJ
the beach boys are great
HI MY NAME IS JOE WILLIAMS I'AM A HUGE BEACH BOYS FAN I'AM 30 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN A HUGE BEACH BOYS FAN SINCE I WAS 18 THE BEACH BOYS ARE THE GREATEST ROCK N ROLL BAND OF ALL TIME BECAUSE OF THEIR VOCAL STYLE AND HARMONIES THEIR SINGING IS INSPIRATIONAL PLUS THEY...
Views: 509   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 8, 2008 8:58pm
by DJ
Beach Boys in Tucson
I went to the Beach Boys concert last night here in Tucson. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! They totally kicked ass. There was a couple young guys, but I knew they would be there so I wasn't disappointed. Mike if you're reading this, thanks a lot for a great show, and come back t...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2008 3:12am
by Stefanie
history
hi there please e-mail me.
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2008 11:32am
by JeremySurdezsmit...
l
Larry
Beach Boys Cd's
Hello fellow Mike/BBoys fans. I have several new, sealed and imported cds for sale. Please email me at petsoundss66@yahoo.com with any questions of interest. thank you very much.
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2008 5:52pm
by Larry
g
Gary
July 15th Ravinia Concert
I saw the Beach Boys last night at Ravinia, north of Chicago. The place was just jammed again with people (pretty cool for a Monday night and almost 50 years long in the business). John Statmos came out and introduced the band. They opened with California Girls (I pr...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2008 10:54am
by tomhenry
Mike Love in Reno
Hello Mike, I am trying to find a way to contact you before your concert in Reno on August 9th. My family and I are opening a restaraunt in Auburn, CA that is called Island Smoothie. We will be playing Beach Boys music exclusivly and playing videos of Bruce Brow...
Views: 489   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2008 10:54am
by Cheryl Neumann
Almost Summer
Anyone know where/how I can get an MP3 of this "Celebration" tune. It's not on my album and my 45 is awfully scratchy. Saw a disc on Amazon of movie tunes but I don't think it's the real thing. Please help.
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2008 2:46pm
by Doug Link
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Free Forum powered by Bravenet