Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Request
Hello Martin We recently got the authors to release the source code of Route Riter and TSUtil for development targeting Open Rails with new features. However, I ran into some problems in TGATools2. There is a version 4.00.35 that doesn't work well at all, but it h...
Views: 77   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 26, 2022 6:31am
by Martin
Locales
Hello, I would like to make a Spanish translation of some of your programs, such as TGATOOL2, is it possible that I can contribute to this? I look forward to your answer Franco Paladini
Views: 81   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2022 11:19am
by Franco Paladini
Martin Wright's GFX Tools made portable & UPX Compressed
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iq58ggggg6jaxob/MartianWright_Gfx_Tools_3tools_all_dlls.7z/file In short, Convimx & iBrowse cover all features my users (& I myself) typically need: https://www.mwgfx.co.uk/beta.htm Once upx packaged these 2 tools with t...
Views: 82   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2020 1:10am
by Jeff, aka aazard
Blue squares around textures.
Howdy. How do I convert textures to get rid of the blue or black box around them?
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2019 6:20pm
by Mike Ryder
GSL Editing Tools
I would like to get Martin Wrights GSL Editing Tools by E-Mail if possible.I would like to try to add some Ships and Planes to some of the GSL Files for Add-On Airfields and Ports by MR and other Authors if its possible. Or should try to use the MB Built-In GSL Edito...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2019 10:52pm
by Steven Klein
j
Jeremy
Please upload/reupload the Combat Flight Simulator 1 seasonal textures
Dear Martin, It has been many years since Misho Katulic's and Bob Wise's Winter and Fall textures for Combat Flight Simulator were uploaded. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to download them when they were up. Please send me them, or a link to them. My email is...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2018 7:15am
by Martin
w
wisday
O Grande Truque (2006) BDRip Bluray 720p Dublado - Derew
O Grande Truque (2006) BDRip Bluray 720p Dublado - Derew > http://shorl.com/vihejubrafuby b92c5eb40e japig japag gili gili ye rigton match point [ratdvd][dual es en][sub es cat] Varuthapadatha Valibar Sang...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 5:43am
by wisday
e
Eastyy
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Which one do I download to make skins for Trucks & Trailers ?
Views: 241   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2014 3:04pm
by Martin
Creating alpha channel
I'm new to alpha channel creation using FS2004 and Photoshop CS6. I am working off an aeroplane's bare metal image - the plane has no paintkit. All the painting is done but I need to make an alpha channel for fuselage and nose reflections. Some of the bitmaps...
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2013 9:02pm
by martin
c
Carlos
MWThumb x64 compatibility?
I'm using Windows 7 x64 and I've tried to install MWThumb but it's not working. I used it on old XP days and it was of great help. I can open the files with QView but the thumbnails are not generated. I'm suspecting it's because I'm on a 64bits Windows and MWThumb...
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 12:36pm
by Martin
Silly question:TGATool2 and 2A
Hi, very new to this but I wanted to try some reskinning of Trainz assets, and was pointed to TGATool2 as a way of converting .texture files into editable images. I followed the tutorial at s1.zetaboards.com/Trainzer_Source/topic/1982107/1/ but when loading a .tex...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2012 9:29pm
by Philip Griffin
DXTBmp problem
All of a sudden, after years of using DXTBmp with out any problems, today all of a sudden, DXTBmp has started loading my images but resizes them making them smaller. This is not helping. Does anyone know the cause? I have uninstalled DXTBmp and re-installed it and...
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2012 10:44am
by martin
a
Al Gay
CONVIM
I changed a batch of files from BMP to DDS. Now the mapping as they show in the simulator appears all wrong. Can you tell me what I may have done wrong. Thanks. Al Gay
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2012 8:18am
by Martin
Vista 64 and mwgfx.dll download
Hi To get my RS_Tools to work i need the mwgfx.dll to the syswow64 folder. But the file install it directly to sys32 folder in vista64. When i search for the files in that folder i can`t find them to manually move them into the syswow64 folder. Are there any possi...
Views: 536   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 20, 2012 9:24am
by Martin
h
Helder
I need help
One more time, congratulations to the team specially to the programer. Martin Wright, passion make us creating extraordinairy works ! I need help . I begin to manipulate FSX textures then last weekend the worst happened when i tried to create a livery for our virtua...
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2012 9:53am
by Martin
Multigrab will not start
I have been using Multigrab for many years and today I tried it in a 2nd PC with Windows XP and it cannot start as my Antivirus seems to block it. In other operating systems like WIn 7 it installed into a folder in C, called Martin Wright Graphics if I am not mistake...
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 3, 2012 10:04am
by Nick Tselepides
no
hi martin it jabbar from chesham i lost yor telephone no here is my number 07837948002 want to talk to u
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2012 11:52pm
by abdul jabbar kha...
ConvImX
Is it possible to implement to rezise function from ConvIm to ConvImX? would like to resize a whole bunch of textures without loosing the alphachannel. Greetings FriendlyX
Views: 320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2011 4:47pm
by FriendlyX
k
Kilroy
DXTbmp and FS9 to CFS2 conversion
Hi Martin, I just converted a Grumman Duck from swingman to CFS2. Problem is my textures show up jet black. I've tried saving them as extended bitmaps with no luck. Can you help? Thanks, Kilroy
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2011 8:47am
by Martin
m
martin
xnorm.bmp and Kaspersky Anti Virus
I have received a number of reports from users over recent months where images were failing to load into DXTBmp and an error message relating to xnorm.bmp was being displayed. The common factor will all these users was that they all had Kaspersky antivirus on thei...
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 12:55pm
by martinluther
Add Night Texture to FSX Scenery Object with only 'Daylight' textures?
Hi Martin - first post so must say Thank You for DxtBmp which I've been using for a long time - brilliant, mate - what would we do without you, eh?!? O.K. - I've got a nice set of building models, made by a forum pal, but none have Night textures - i.e. xxx_LM.dds t...
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 6:47pm
by Dai Williams
Thanks and a request.
First can I thank you for your very useful dxtbmp program. My request is if you could create a utility to manipulate and convert the oddball .TEX image files that Titan Quest uses? I've found one very limited utility for this but it only handles one file at a time an...
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2011 11:44am
by martin
Help ! Object Disapearing in the Railworks World Editor
Hi, Everyone Can anyone shed some light on this problem ? Created a Concrete Ceiling 40mx20mx.15m for a Station,created in 3ds max9, named it 1_2000_concrete ,used the Kuju Material,added a concrete Texture, concrete.ace,used the TexDiff Kuju Shader,Exported out o...
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2011 10:18am
by martin
p
Perra
DDS DXT3 texture saved by DXTbmp looks blurry in CFS3
Hi I've tested to resave a default CFS3 dds dxt3 terrain texture with alpha channel using DXTbmp (Just open and save without any changes). I've used the dxt3 file format since DXTbmp shows that the default terrain texture was in that format. The "new" dds file loo...
Views: 1327   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 12:46pm
by Perra
Newly created dds image scales vertically when opening
Hello, I am completely new at this software, and using dds files so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something that is obvious. I got a dds file from online that I have edited completely by opening it, sending it to editor, saving, reloading from editor, etc; how...
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2011 8:30am
by martin
d
Dmitry
Conditional batch converting
Hello, Martin! I need add mipmaps in scores of bmp-textures. I can't use imagetool.exe because this tool (it seems that) destroy alpha (on batch converting) if mipmaps already presented in textures. (I just used this script: Code:imagetool -DXT3 -mip *.bmp del *.b...
Views: 444   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 1:55am
by martin
s
Steve
GSLMan Issue
Hello Martin, I hope all is well with you. I have recently ran into a issue with CFS2 and GSLMan. The issue is with adding new objects to the cfs2.gsl file. The issue is basically this, each time I add a new "Area" of objects to an "Empty" GSL file in MB and then...
Views: 679   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2011 9:31am
by martin
s
Steve
CFS2 GSL Tools Request
Hello Martin, I sent you a few e-mail requests for the CFS2 GSL Tools. My hard drive crashed and I lost the GSL tools that I had been using. Please can you send them to me. I don't know if your e-mail address that I used to send the request is working so I am posti...
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 3:12am
by Steve
p
Paolo
Problem: when I start the DXTBmp I can't see anything
I Martin after installation of all DDL and DXTBmp, KARSPERSKY disabled, I start the software but nothing happen but the program is running, I can see the DXTBmp on the down tool bar. My Os is XP. I thx you in advance. Paolo
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2011 9:01am
by martin
TGATOOL2 Installation
Can someone tell me how to install TGATOOL2 so I can use it with MSTS *.ace files? I have installed DLLs using mwgfxdll.exe and am using tgatl2.exe from the MWGraphics site. I am running WindowsXP Pro ver. 2002 with SP3. My computer is a Dell Vostro 1700 with an In...
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 11, 2010 8:36am
by martin
j
Jakub
Problems editing *.dds files using DXTBmp.
Hello everyone, I would like to edit some textures in one game and make them transparent (practically invisible ), but i was unable to do this... I would like to make a flagpole ( a part of flag model ) transparent using Alpha Channel. This file is in *.dds for...
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 8:34pm
by Jakub
No Reflection repaint
For quite awhile i'm a heavy user of your MDLmat concernig repaints of military aircraft. For these textures it's needed that any reflection should be avoided. So i used your MDLmat to adjust 'specular' setting of the MDL. (this is for FS2004) Now, i'm shifting...
Views: 975   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 10:34am
by John William
CFS2 QC
Hiya Martin Haven't yaked with you in a coon's age.. Your site still looks good. Brings back memories.. Got a few questions about CFS2, I don't recall what the deal was with Quick Combat and the QC file. Is it necessary to 'enter' an aircraft I want to fly as...
Views: 252   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 30, 2010 2:27am
by Randy Carlson
dxtbmp
I just downloaded dxtbmpx to upgrade the propellers in FS9 aircraft for FSX-Acceleration. I got the detail from http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ptaylor/archive/2007/12/31/how-to-upgrade-the-propellers-in-fs9-aircraft-for-fsx-sp2.aspx I"m a newbie here and I don't know wha...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 8:27am
by martin
t
TBX
Documentation for mwace.dll?
Hello Martin, I tried to contact you via e-mail, but I didn't get a answer. I'm working on an program, wich has to read msts ace-files. It's a freeware project and I would like to use your mwace.dll. First question: Is it possible to send me the API-documentation?...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2010 4:18pm
by TBX
ground polys in cfs2
Hi Martin, i've problem with fssc: if i place a poly over another, with no layer, often the second poly doesn't appear, and, if i choose a bigger layer, the poly appears but there are bleedthrough problems. what could solve that? regards, Giuseppe
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 8:32am
by martin
desperately needed app
I want to spread a request throughout the graphics editing community... those of us who are developing products (routes, objects) for Railworks are in desperate need of an app to view the Railworks 3D objects outside of the game environment. I've heard that someone...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2010 6:51pm
by Toripony
g
Garry
Flight X re paint reflection
Sorry if this has been covered alredy But is ther a way to get the reflection on the repaints in flight x as some I have downloaded have it but I the noob can't, any help would be grate ps thanks for Dxt editor I just updated,
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 9:08am
by martin
j
Javier
DLL Question
I have downloaded a previous copy of your great program. I worked with it for some time. however some how, I lost three dlls and since, DXTBmp will not work. I downloaded the mwgfx dlls but they will not install. Each time I try, I get errors installing it. The...
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2010 7:28am
by martin
Win 7 Professional 64 bit
I have just changed fron XP to Win 7 64 bit. I have gotten MSTS up and running. I use PSP7 for my graphics program TgaTool2 opens tga file and shows the alpha channel just fine. HOwever, I am unable to send either the alpha or the main file back to the Editor - i...
Views: 232   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 2:48am
by Paul DeVerter
Black/Missing Glass...
I am new to fltsims and I need to ask about alpha channels. I have FSX basic on Windows XP Home. I've found that certain pre-FSX aircraft will load on FSX but have 'blacked out' or missing portions of glass. I have been told that the fix involves modification o...
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 10:29pm
by Hans Janssens
Norton's false positive about your website
Hi Martin. Norton's is giving me a false positive about your website. I've emailed you with an attached screen shot of the report, for you info. Cheers, Matthew.
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 10:18pm
by Matthew Tomkins
DXTBmp in Windows 7
Just to let people know DXTBmp works just fine in Windows 7.
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 6:12am
by Brandon Filer
Error message in DXTBMP when opening a file.
Chaps I get the following message when I try to open a texture file: "Cannot open file C:DOCUME~RICKBRO~1LOCALS~1TempTrans.bmp." The file does open after the error though. I have installed the DLL's and everything seems in place. I'm using Windoz XP SP3 etc....
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 2, 2009 9:48am
by Rick Brown
j
Joe B
bmp back to DXT problem
More than likely this is something I am doing wrong, but 9 times out of 10 after editing and painting I reload the file from the paint program (GIMP in my case) and can see my accomplishments. When I save the file, or convert it back to DXT3 the program indicates it...
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 8:49am
by Martin
Normalmaps/Bumpmaps
Hey Martin, incase you didn't get my email... How can I create normal/bump maps in DXTBmp? Or is there a specialized program here that can do that?
Views: 191   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 5, 2009 7:31am
by Martin
MW Thumbs and Windows 7
Hi Martin. I tried installing MW Thumb on Windows 7 today, using the Vista install option. Not sure if it's working correctly. I don't see the 'disable' an 'enable' buttons that are present on the XP-based panel. I'm guessing that there's a compatability issue...
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 8:22am
by martin
a
Allan
Creating CFS1 Scenery
Hi. I have spent the better part of the last year creating Caribbean scenery for CFS1 using CFSClass, Airport 2.6, etc. Upon completion of the CFSClass portion, leveling airfield areas, etc., I linked all of the scenery in each 99x99 tile using PatLink. After that, I...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 11:07am
by Allan
cfstmap & addon custom textures
Hi Martin, i've realized a custom set of textures for the mediterranean area. Any chance to use the automated cfstmap functions (random and perform match) with those textures? or, unfortunately, should i obtain a match only manually, with a great spent of time?
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 12:21pm
by Giuseppe
d
Don
Durability of alpha channels
Often the alpha channel that comes with an .ace file in Train sim does not survive the trip through Paint Shop Pro. However I notice that if I make a new alpha channel using the Create Template feature in TGA2tool,that alpha channel seems to be permanent... anyone...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 9:28pm
by Don
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet