Return to Website

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum

This message board welcomes open and friendly debate on matters relevant to Ashton and its history, and the publicising of local events, activities and facilities. Please read the board rules before posting.

Extracts from this forum and other material have been brought together to provide a local history from the contributions of members.

Ashton-in-Makerfield Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
David
Wigan Green Spaces
As a matter of interest, how many readers are aware of the Wigan Green Spaces Programme? This is an environmental improvement schedule arranged by Wigan MBC in conjunction with the British Trust for Conservation Volunteers, providing a regular programme of activities...
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2003 4:44pm
by David
Gerard Centre Extension
For those of you who have been living under a large boulder this month, there are some sheets of paper hanging from the front windows of Kwik Save. Inside, of course. On these sheets are some plans. Proposals, if you will, to expand the Gerard Centre. The extensio...
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2003 11:18am
by antster1983
dentists
Hello, This forum doesn't seem to be frequented too often but maybe someone out there can help me out. Does anyone else out there feel that they can't trust their dentist? In the past 18 months I have undergone extensive root canal surgery costing me approx £...
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2003 9:02am
by carolyn mann
family history
Hello, I am doing family history and looking for information on my ancestors in the Pierpoint and Marsh families of Ashton c. 1800. Any information on these would be appreciated. Regards, John Marsh
Views: 463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 6:29pm
by John Marsh
d
David
Welcome again!
Apologies to all who posted on the BeSeen Bulletin Board and lost their messages - the BeSeen service was terminated in August, leaving the Forum without a Bulletin Board. At the request of a regular user interested in genealogy (thank you Emile!) I was encouraged to...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2002 12:36pm
by David
1 2 3 4 5 6
Free Forum powered by Bravenet