Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
New CD and future Tour
I really like the new Live CD from the 50th anniversary tour. In my opinion, it was the best BBoys Tour to date on many fronts. I hope Mike and the other guys will work together again in the future.
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2013 9:08am
by Matt Sparacino
i like mike love i,m in syracuse ny with my honey dara we love mike love
dear mike love we are handicapped we love your music alot we are in syracuse ny e-mail us at honeybear1206@yahoo.com i met wrestlers/robert deniro help us in syracuse ny we love your music alot we also love wrestling do you like wrestling from m...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 1:54pm
by maddog mike sc...
concert
GOING THIS SATURDAy TO THE BEACH BOYS CONCERT IN MORRISTOWN,N.J.
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2013 8:48pm
by Frank Corso
k
Kabie
Mike doesn't deserve the negative comments
I am a huge fan of the Beach Boys and have probably attended at least 70 of their concerts over the years including the reunion tour last year. I don't understand why people go on Mike's fan Club website and write such rude remarks. I didn't hear all of this critic...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2013 6:18pm
by Kabie
Mike Love i´s a nice man
Hi there.....I have listened to the Beach Boys Music since I was 13....52 now...and I met them in 1987 in Lake Tahoe.....only nice vibes from all of them...thank you Mike Love for all the great music you made.... Ulf Johansson Sweden
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2013 6:36pm
by Ulf Johansson
Happy 72nd BIRTHDAY!!
Mike thanks for sharing your life of music! I can't come close to expressing what it has meant to me! Happy Birthday buddy!!
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 2:00pm
by maddog mike sc...
c
CALLAN
Good wishes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE.... Thanks for keeping The Beach Boys music alive.Welcome back to the UK anytime.
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2013 3:56pm
by CALLAN
g
Gary
Mike Love Does Not Deserve to be A Beach Boy
I have been a loyal Beach Boys fan for over 35 years. I have stuck with them through thick and thin, and I have always gone to seem them in concert every year. But this latest selfish act of Mikes is too much. I would like for Mike Love to explain what makes him th...
Views: 731   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 15, 2013 8:46am
by callan
Mike Love IS the Beach Boys
Honestly he is. He is obviously the best singer of the band and his lyrics to "California Girls" read like poetry on the printed page. He IS Mister Positivity whereas Brian's music is so depressing. I mean who really wants to listen to Pet Sounds? And don't even get...
Views: 712   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 2:07am
by Jim Schwartz
Dream
Mike, I have admired you and the guys since I was 8 years old. I have gotten to see you, in concert, only once. I served, in the Armed forces, most of my life. I have had a very fulfilled and exciting life. I am now getting ready to turn 61 yo. I have accomplished mo...
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2013 10:46pm
by Gary Charles
k
ken
new album
why aren't we hearing about a new beachboys album, which Brian offered to do,as a follow up to the great That's why GOD Made the Radio, why aren't you in the studio instead of your ripoff fake beachboy tour. Get back with BRIAN,AL,and DAVID put out new music
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 10:41pm
by ken
People that think they can get rich off of someone elses hard work.
There is a BOY in Panama City Beach Fl. that has been making money off of the name you created many years ago; yes, The BEACH BOYS name is being used for his Taxi and shuttle company. I would venture to guess that there is some copy right law being infringed upon and...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2013 10:05pm
by Kerri Benson
d
Danny
Beach Boy Fans unite!!
Just got a grand taste of excellent music! Some random boys from Orange County with a little piece of Beach Boys in em. Highly suggest it :) The Chrononauts - it's just like they describe it, MODERN VINTAGE!!
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2012 6:25pm
by Danny
demo 45 record excellent condition
Little Honda from LP Spirit of America P4093 mono pro-8145 intro 1:50 stereo pro-4093 intro 1:50 IRVING MUSIC INC. BMI "CAPITOL" Contact me if you are interested in purchasing. pfmannen@gmail.com
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 8:07am
by Patti Mannen
Beach Boys
Unbeleavable You got a lucky break getting Brian back in The beach Boys. Now you'll go back to the fake band that looks like a sound alike Beatle mania type band no wants to see. What a joke.
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2012 9:37am
by Evan Meiskin
GRATITUDE
MIKE LOVE. SHAME ON YOU. YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE JEALOUS COLORS. YOU HAVE NEVER AND ARE NOT NOW ANYWHERE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS BRIAN WILSON OR AL JARDINE. YOU WOULD BE A LOUNGE ACT SINGING COCOMO WITHOUT THE ICONIC MASTERY AND GENIOUS CONTRIBUTION OF BRIAN WILSON....
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2012 4:46pm
by Callan
2012 Beach Boys Break Up ???
It's October 2012 and so far No Band has put out a Better CD than the Beach Boys That's Why God Made The Radio - Mike, for a guy that does TM like me, Don't get so hung up on the rites to the name, but be with your friends and do another cd and tour. Even if it's 2 y...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2012 6:14am
by steve zoul
Sincere Thank You
Look, I'm sixty years-old and, have enough trouble getting along with myself but the fact that all of you have managed to create so many joyous harmonies over the years, many of which are hard-wired into my brain and positively affect my thinking and writing, is a gr...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2012 3:10pm
by Howard Bronson-
Mike Love
I would like for Mike Love to read and reply to this posting, but I know it is not going to happen. Mike, what you are doing is a huge mistake! You are not the Beach Boys! The Beach Boys are an American icon. It was very fortunate and unusual that the group could...
Views: 441   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2012 11:03pm
by Surfer Boy
c
Carol
My Personal Encounter with Mike Love
I would like to share my personal memory of Mike Love. They were having a concert in Vancouver, Wa. Mike was alone, having lunch, in the restaurant across from the park. I was there with my daughter in law. I approached Mike, interrupted his lunch, and told him h...
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2012 11:58am
by Carol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet