Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Atlantic City Concert
Mike: I was the woman that passed you on the escaltor on Friday night and told you great job. I had such a great time at the concert. It was a dream of mine to see the Beach Boys on the beach. I could not go in 1983, but 25 years later I made plans with my f...
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 12:41pm
by Patty MacLuckie
Great Show tonite in Danbury, Ct
Mike still has it and did all of the leads with the songs except for 3. He had the audience in the palm of his hand. David Marks was there- apparently lives in the area. John Stamos was a total gentleman and dedicated the show to the troops overseas which was very n...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 11:51pm
by Surf's Up!
r
Ronda
"Help Me Rhonda"
Does anyone know who the Rhonda is, from 'Help me Rhonda." Was Rhonda a real person? Thanks
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2008 11:49am
by Ronda
i
Irvin
GREAT MIKE LOVE AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO ON EBAY
Hi, I really enjoy your site. I am a huge fan of Mike Love and the Beach Boys. Thanks for giving me so much information and for keeping the memory alive. I was a collector of Hollywood memorabilia since I was a kid and have decided to offer my collection to other f...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2008 11:49pm
by Irvin
Legal deal restores good vibrations to Beach Boys
Legal deal restores good vibrations to Beach Boys By Steve Gorman,Reuters Posted: 2008-03-20 21:00:45 LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An out-of-court settlement has restored good vibrations among the three surviving original members of the Beach Boys, an attorney involved...
Views: 635   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 8, 2008 10:57am
by Rob
Tony Chulich
Tony Chulich was my uncle who was in business with your dad. You will be playing at the Coto de Caza, CA Golf and Raquet Club where I live right behind. Also saw the Beach Boys/Chicago concert at Anaheim Stadium in 1976, the first ever there. Lady Di
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2008 1:04am
by Diane Alvey
k
kurt
Beach Boys in prison
On May 16. the Beach Boys played a gig in Denmark. The concert was held in the yard of the old state prison in Horsens. The prison was closed down last year. This was the first time the ground was used as a concert arena and it was a great success. The place is calle...
Views: 668   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 22, 2008 3:47pm
by Sue
"Got Love?" Merchandise
The Mike Love Fan Club has just rolled out a new line of merchandise called "Got Love?" Preview the new logo and items at - www.cafepress.com/mlfcgotlove Also, we've added a few new items to the regular fan club store. Check them out also at - www.cafepres...
Views: 1932   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2008 10:58am
by Patricia Ferrell...
Beach Boys Edinburgh Concert Review - Edinburgh Evening News
I posted on this subject previously but the link I mentioned appears to be out of date. Here it is below folks! CALIFORNIAN SMILES: The Beach Boys kept a packed Playhouse entertained for three hours Published Date: 16 May 2008 By MARTIN LENNON The Beach...
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2008 4:13pm
by Charles Allan
Edinburgh concert review
Beach Boys get fantastic review in Edinburgh. http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/entertainment/Beach-Boys-Sunny-pop-4091152.jp
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2008 7:29am
by Sue
Newcastle concert.
Due to the postponement of the Edinburgh concert I got myself a ticket for Newcastle and was not disappointed.Mike Love still the frontman, and deservedly so,has not lost his touch or his voice, and soon got the audience on their feet.The rest of the band were fa...
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2008 7:28am
by Sue
So, any comments on what went down in court...
...sounds to me like Al Jardine and Brian Wilson are the true 'fun fun fun' Beach Boys. I say this because while they were waiting for a late-for-court Mike Love, Jardine & Wilson sang songs together and reflected on good times. Does anybody know what the results in...
Views: 493   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 26, 2008 12:57am
by Carlotta
Beach Boys - Sheffield 10th APril 2008
Went to see the Beach Boys at Sheffield City Hall last Thursday. It was a great surprise to see DAVID MARKS - I didn't know they were touring with him. They were outstanding. And it was great to see David Marks take the surf lead breaks for the early surfin' songs....
Views: 419   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2008 5:19am
by sue woollin
d
Dillon
nia concert
Watched you about 15 years ago at birminghams NEC you were great, but thought you were so much better this time, the musicians you had assembled were fantastic cant wait for your next visit
Views: 462   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 17, 2008 3:15pm
by Jeremy
c
cat409
BIRMINGHAM NIA..............11th APRIL 2008..........AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Mike and Bruce you are brilliant!!!!!!!!!! Best show I have attended for ages. PLEASE tour England again next year if not sooner. THANKS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL MUSIC AND WORDS....XX
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2008 11:19am
by cat409
Apollo Manchester Concert on Saturday 12th April 2008
Fantastic gig at Manchester on saturday,Mike and the guys came on stage at 7.40pm finished at 10.40 , fantastic encore of "Good Vibrations" followed by Fun Fun Fun, it was an absolute pleasure to have seen them, what a superb concert that made up for the rubbish weat...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2008 1:07pm
by Geffrey G, Carso...
Mike Love + Bruce Johnston + David Marks - are they preparing for the ultimate reunion?
With the Beach Boys currently touring Britain with Mike, Bruce and David Marks we have 60% of the available Beach Boys. David Marks is also on the upcoming Al Jardine album. Could it be that he is acting as diplomat between the Beach Boys - a role that Carl Wilson p...
Views: 569   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2008 11:59am
by Jeremy
Kevin Love
Mike: Your nephew is a pleasure to watch on the basketball court. I am sure your family is proud of hime. I look forward to seeing him next year. Patty
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2008 3:48pm
by Patty MacLuckie
j
Jeremy
Al Jardine A Postcard From California
I was just on Al's website and it's now updated with more info about his new album no release date that I can see. But there's a list of 13 different guest artists on it and Brian Wilson and Dave Marks are two of them it is really cool to see that three of the Beach...
Views: 611   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 8, 2008 1:16pm
by Jeremy
Beach Boys Radio Special
International radio station, Big L 1395AM will be continuing its highly successful programme, This Sunday At Nine with a look at the music and career of the Beach Boys. Hosted by former Radio 1 DJ, Mike Read, the hour-long programme will feature classic tracks, fo...
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2008 2:30pm
by Terry Perkins
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Free Forum powered by Bravenet