Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Babes - Naked Fun - Erica Fontes [720p].mp4
http://i.imgur.com/PzI2uUS.jpg Babes - Naked Fun - Erica Fontes [720p].mp4 > http://is.gd/MoEW93 Babes - Naked Fun - Erica Fontes [720p].mp4 b92c5eb40e Related to babes naked fun ericaBabes Erica Fontes Nake...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 11:48am
by jaleburt
Fantasia Models.rar
Fantasia Models.rar > http://tinyurl.com/ktkjgzg Fantasia Models.rar 97ffa81d91 FantasiaModels-CejaTribute.rar: 2012-08-11: 130 MB: FantasiaModels.Ceja-Model.PinkNightyOn4.avi: 2012-02-13: 284 MB: Ceja-White...
Views: 2507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:26am
by kalelle
Keta's New Releases May, June, July,
Holding On To Heaven, Erotic Romance, Amazon Kindle, Tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/29azrff $2.99 AMAZON KINDLE AVAILABLE NOW IN MAY When the blazing fires of revolt ravage the countryside, Lauren and Sage McCain are trapped amid the flames of destiny. The Civil...
Views: 566   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2010 7:07pm
by Keta Diablo
Free Excerpt of THE FIRE LORD’S LOVER
The first two chapters of THE FIRE LORD’S LOVER, book one in THE ELVEN LORDS series, is now available at: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/TheFireLordsLoverExcerpt.html And don’t forget to check out the Contest Page, where you can enter to win a chocolat...
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2010 2:42pm
by Kathryne Kennedy
New Release/VAMPIRE and Contest
Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce my latest release and how you can be eligible to win one of three copies. The Sin Eater's Prince Male/Male/VAMPIRE Ravenous Romance and Keta Diablo http://www.ravenousromance.com If you sign up for my monthly new...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 2:42am
by Keta Diablo
Land of Falling Stars Jumpstarts New Venture With Home Shopping Network
On Monday, for the first time, HSN (Home Shopping Network)will be offering up copies of eight selected romance novels, one of which, LAND OF FALLING STARS was penned by Keta Diablo. This is the Home Shopping Network's first foray into selling novels. The segments...
Views: 1296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2009 2:52am
by Keta Diablo
New Review for Decadent Deceptions - 2008 Molly Contest Finalist
Decadent Deceptions Keta Diablo Noble Romance, http://www.nobleromance.com Veiled Secrets Reviews: http://www.veiledsecretsreviews.com/Home.html Four Scorching Hot Dragons = Impossible to put down. Always well worth your time and effort. Makes you want to r...
Views: 741   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2009 12:19am
by Keta Diablo
New Release/New Contest: Enchanting the Beast
Enchanting the Beast By Kathryne Kennedy ISBN: 978-0-505-52764-6 Leisure Love Spell .99 Historical Fantasy Romance One of the best books I've read this year, ENCHANTING THE BEAST cannot fail to capture your imagination with its fully developed characters and...
Views: 1010   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2009 4:27pm
by Kathryne Kennedy
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 1076   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2009 12:37pm
by Tammie
Win a copy of TEMPT THE DEVIL by Anna Campbell!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, January 11th, as Anna Campbell tells us about her new release, TEMPT THE DEVIL. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! “Anna Campbell writes with the kind of intense emotion...
Views: 1180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2009 7:20am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of HIGH SEAS STOWAWAY by Amanda McCabe!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com Saturday, January 3rd, as Risky author Amanda McCabe tells us about her new release, HIGH SEAS STOWAWAY. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! “Flawlessly crafted historical romance&#...
Views: 1183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 11:17am
by Elena Greene
Author of genre and coming-of-age fiction
Hi Everyone! I am an author of genre and coming-of-age fiction. My latest release, "What Legends Are Made Of" is a paranormal romance anthology which is available in both e-book format and paperback. If anyone is interested, more information is provided on my pub...
Views: 1192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2008 7:35am
by Heather
New Contest--Win a 5.25 carat London blue topaz necklace
FIRST 'Magical' Jewel contest for ENCHANTING THE BEAST ENCHANTING THE BEAST is the third novel in the RELICS OF MERLIN series. Merlin used thirteen different jewels as a focus for thirteen mysterious spells, and the 'magical' jewel in ENCHANTING THE BEAST is a blu...
Views: 1121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 6:41am
by Kathryne Kennedy
Big Giveaway for THE WOODSMAN by Belle Scarlett
THE WOODSMAN is now available at Ellora's Cave www.ellorascave.com Check for details on Belle's AMAZON KINDLE GIVEAWAY at www.bellescarlett.com M’blog http://bellesobligatoryblog.blogspot.com Friend me at My Space www.myspace.com/bellescarlett Faceb...
Views: 1831   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 12:20pm
by by
Unusual Historicals and Warrior Heroes at the Riskies!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Saturday and Sunday, December 13-14th, as we discuss writing and reading historical romances with unusual settings. On Saturday, Risky author Amanda McCabe will talk about her Caribbean pirate story,...
Views: 1167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 7:49pm
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of AN IMPROPER ARISTOCRAT by Deb Marlowe!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, December 7th, as Deb Marlowe tells us about her new release, AN IMPROPER ARISTOCRAT. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! “Marlowe unfurls a treasure hunt for gold, jewels,...
Views: 1137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2008 5:33am
by Elena Greene
Meet Harlequin Editors and enter drawing for books!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Monday, Dec 1st, as we interview Harlequin Historicals editor Linda Fildew and others. Get the latest news on HH: upcoming releases, trends and what sorts of stories HH is currently seeking, something to...
Views: 1098   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2008 6:37am
by Elena Greene
I'm finally launched!!!
I just sold my first book to e-publisher, nobleromance.com and, simultaneously, launched my own website for my novels, linnyoungnovels.com. Please come and visit my site as I am offering free books as well as books for purchase. Linn
Views: 1222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 5:18pm
by Linn Young
Win a copy of TRAITOR’S KISS / LOVER’S KISS by Mary Blayney!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, November 23rd as Mary Blayney tells us about her double-book release, TRAITOR’S KISS / LOVER’S KISS. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! "Danger, deception, and desir...
Views: 1129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 6:48am
by Elena Greene
LOLRegencies and Contest!
Once again, the inimitable Janet Mullany of the Risky Regencies has everyone spluttering tea onto their keyboards. Come check out her LOLRegencies at http://riskyregencies.blogspot.com/2008/11/lolregencies-and-contest.html and make sure to keep your beverages at a...
Views: 1148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 6:29am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of THE EDGE OF IMPROPRIETY by Pam Rosenthal!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, November 16th as Pam Rosenthal tells us about her new release, THE EDGE OF IMPROPRIETY. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! "A cast of remarkably memorable secondary characters,...
Views: 1150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 11:29am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of ONE CANDLELIT CHRISTMAS!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, November 9th, as we talk to Julias Justiss, Annie Burrows and Terri Brisbin about their stories in ONE CANDLELIT CHRISTMAS. Leave a comment for the chance to win a free copy! CHRISTMAS WEDD...
Views: 1119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2008 5:29am
by Elena Greene
Sexy new Harlequin Undone series – win free downloads!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, November 2nd, as we talk about Harlequin’s new and sexy UNDONE e-book series. Come learn about Amanda McCabe, Nicola Cornick, Bronwyn Scott and Michelle Willingham and their new releases...
Views: 1032   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2008 7:06am
by Elena Greene
Excerpt from "Which Man"
James abruptly caught me up in his arms -- stymieing me. However, I quickly recovered and struggled to get loose. But his grip was so solid that I could do nothing, as he pressed me against the wall. What in God’s name had come over him? “James! What a...
Views: 1532   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2008 1:55pm
by indianapolis pol...
JULIA QUINN at the Risky Regencies!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Monday, October 27th, as we interview New York Times bestselling, RITA award winning author Julia Quinn about her recent releases, THE LOST DUKE OF WYNDHAM and MR. CAVENDISH, I PRESUME. Leave a comment...
Views: 1221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2008 4:14pm
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of SCANDALIZING THE TON by Diane Gaston!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, October 12th, as Diane Gaston talks about her “Regency Paparazzi” story, SCANDALIZING THE TON. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! "...sensitive, compassionate, and s...
Views: 1237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2008 4:38am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of THE SCARLET SPY by Andrea Pickens!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, October 5th, as we interview Andrea Pickens, who will talk about her latest release in the Merlin’s Maidens series, THE SCARLET SPY. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! &...
Views: 1262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2008 6:02am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of LOST IN YOU by Alix Rickloff!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, September 21st, as we interview Alix Rickloff, who will talk about her latest release, LOST IN YOU. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! “Alix Rickloff spins a riveting ta...
Views: 1241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 5:31am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of THE DANGEROUS DUKE by Christine Wells!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, September 7th, as we interview Christine Wells, who will talk about her new release, THE DANGEROUS DUKE. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy of THE DANGEROUS DUKE. "Wells demons...
Views: 1244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2008 2:57pm
by Elena Greene
One Minute of Magical Romance
I’ve just posted the book video for DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT! Take a peek at it on my website: http://www.KathryneKennedy.com or http://www.vimeo.com/1492348 With the release of DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT just around the corner, I’m doing interviews and mini-contes...
Views: 1124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2008 11:24am
by Kathryne Kennedy
Win a Regency romance by Dorothy McFalls!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, July 20th, as we interview Dorothy McFalls, who will talk about her Regencies, LADY IONA’S REBELLION and LADY SOPHIE’S MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION. Leave a comment for the chance to win a b...
Views: 1339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2008 3:09am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of UNMASKED by Nicola Cornick!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, July 13th, as we interview Nicola Cornick, who will talk about her new release, UNMASKED. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy of UNMASKED or Nicola’s earlier release, THE LAST...
Views: 1364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2008 5:03am
by Elena Greene
Romance Book Classifieds
If you have some romance books laying around that you are no longer reading- consider selling them on our Reader2Reader Book Classifieds. This is a new service we are offering at our on-line bookstore: Better Than Chocolate Book Co. We are offering a special...
Views: 1344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2008 9:50pm
by Jennifer
Win a copy of A MOST UNCONVENTIONAL MATCH by Julia Justiss!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, July 6th, as we interview Julia Justiss about her latest relese, A MOST UNCONVENTIONAL MATCH. Comment for the chance to win a copy! "Justiss captures the true essence of the Regency period i...
Views: 1375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2008 6:56am
by Elena Greene
Win a 11.65 carat garnet necklace in author’s new contest.
SECOND 'Magical Jewel' contest for DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT is the second novel in the RELICS OF MERLIN series. Merlin used thirteen different jewels as a focus for thirteen mysterious spells, and the 'magical jewel' in DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT is a garnet...
Views: 1382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2008 4:44pm
by Kathryne Kennedy
Win a copy of LA PETITE FOUR by Regina Scott!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, June 1st, as we interview Regina Scott, who will talk about her new YA Regency, LA PETITE FOUR. Leave a comment for the chance to win a copy! “A sweet, playful tale about self-disco...
Views: 1463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2008 11:49am
by Elena Greene
Free Enchanting Excerpt
I have just posted the first two chapters of DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT-THE RELICS OF MERLIN on my website: http://www.KathryneKennedy.com Come take a peak at the second book in the RELICS OF MERLIN series. Each book is connected by one of Merlin’s thirteen magical...
Views: 1427   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2008 3:31pm
by Kathryne Kennedy
Win THE NAKED GENTLEMAN by Sally Mackenzie!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, April 27th, as we interview Sally Mackenzie, who will talk about her new release, THE NAKED GENTLEMAN. Leave a comment for the chance to win an autographed copy! "Naked, noble and irresisti...
Views: 1440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2008 4:39am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of BEWITCHING SEASON by Marissa Doyle!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, April 6th, as we interview Marissa Doyle, who will talk about her new release, BEWITCHING SEASON. Leave a comment for the chance to win an autographed copy! "Doyle offers a heart-throbbing...
Views: 1440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2008 5:05am
by Elena Greene
Author Contest-Win a 13 carat garnet necklace
I’m amazed to be posting this news so soon. My second book, DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT, is already available for pre-order on Amazon.com! If you want to be the very first to get the book, here’s the link: http://www.amazon.com/Double-Enchantment-Kathryne-Kennedy/...
Views: 1290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2008 11:06am
by Kathryne Kennedy
Win a copy of A SINFUL ALLIANCE by Amanda McCabe!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Saturday, March 29th, as we interview Amanda McCabe, who will talk about her new release, A SINFUL ALLIANCE. Leave a comment by Monday, March 31st for the chance to win an autographed copy! "Richly...
Views: 1473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 5:06am
by Elena Greene
Win a signed ARC of APHRODITE'S BREW by Delle Jacobs!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, March 23rd, as we interview Delle Jacobs, who will talk about her new release, APHRODITE'S BREW. Leave a comment for the chance to win a signed ARC! APHRODITE'S BREW... It's only a restor...
Views: 1460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2008 7:16am
by Elena Greene
Double Enchantment Cover...and News
I have posted the new cover for the second book in the RELICS OF MERLIN series, DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT, on my page. It’s pink! It’s lovely! Check it out at: http://www.KathryneKennedy.com. I have just finished the edits for DOUBLE ENCHANTMENT, and will be...
Views: 1447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 1:14pm
by Kathryne Kennedy
Hi............,,,,
What an interesting way to get people interested in reading! Book trailers are like movie trailers, but for books! You can find them all over the internet now, but here is a site that's featuring them on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/booktrailers
Views: 1694   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2008 2:16am
by Md Kala.
Win a copy of SEDUCED BY A SPY by Andrea Pickens!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, March 2nd as we interview Andrea Pickens, who will talk about her new release, SEDUCED BY A SPY. Leave a comment for the chance to win an autographed copy! “Merlin's Maidens make a c...
Views: 1459   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2008 4:51am
by Elena Greene
Win books by Amanda McCabe and Deb Marlowe!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, February 24th! Amanda McCabe and Deb Marlowe will talk about their upcoming books, TO CATCH A ROGUE and AN IMPROPER ARISTOCRAT. Leave a comment for the chance to win autographed copies of the...
Views: 1607   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2008 5:01am
by Elena Greene
Win a copy of EVERY NIGHT I’M YOURS by Christie Kelley!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, February 10th as we interview Christie Kelley, who will talk about her new release, EVERY NIGHT I’M YOURS. Leave a comment for the chance to win an autographed copy! “In her d...
Views: 1545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2008 3:27am
by Elena Greene
Which Man by Ginny Albert
Book Review: WHICH MAN? By Ginny Albert Published on iuniverse: http://wwwiuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=059436110 Falling in love and choosing a partner in life is as complex a process as any we experience in life. Where does passion start...
Views: 1410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 7:52am
by Loretta Paraguas...
Win a copy of SCANDALOUS LORD, REBELLIOUS MISS by Deb Marlowe!
Join the Risky Regencies at www.riskyregencies.blogspot.com on Sunday, February 3rd as we interview Deb Marlowe, who will talk about her new release, SCANDALOUS LORD, REBELLIOUS MISS. Leave a comment for the chance to win an autographed copy! “...enga...
Views: 1633   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2008 5:38am
by Elena Greene
"Which Man," romantic suspense novel
Here is what one reader said about "Which Man," at Amazon.com. "Although romance novels are not at the top of my reading list, I truly enjoyed "Which Man." The combination of mystery and suspense made this novel a real page-turner! Regarding...
Views: 1573   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 8:10pm
by Ginny Albert
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet