Romance Reviews Today

Romances Reviews Today message boards are for the use of our readers to discuss books, reviews or the weather.

Romance Reviews Today
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Land of Falling Stars Jumpstarts New Venture With Home Shopping Network

On Monday, for the first time, HSN (Home Shopping Network)will be offering up copies of eight selected romance novels, one of which, LAND OF FALLING STARS was penned by Keta Diablo. This is the Home Shopping Network's first foray into selling novels.

The segments, themed “Escape With Romance,” will appear twice Monday and again early Tuesday morning, according to the schedule on the show's site.

Each segment is an hour long. The first, from 8-9 a.m. on September 14th will feature Holly Schmidt from Ravenous Romance, a Beverly, Mass.-based publishing house. The show returns in the 4-5 p.m. timeslot that afternoon, and then, for the insomniac audience, airs again from 3-4 a.m. Tuesday.

From the HSN Web Site:
"Voyage to a distant land where fantasy and passion ignite. The Escape with Romance Exclusive 6-Book Collection is a fascinating compilation of stories filled with infatuation, excitement and of course, love. These tales will evoke the internal fires that burn deep within us all. Choose from the 3 collections; the romantically nostalgic Historical genre, the futuristic and supernatural of the Paranormal genre, or the modern-day heroines of the Contemporary genre. Plus, if you can't decide choose the Sampler, which includes 2 books from every genre, so you can get a little bit of it all. Suddenly, reading just got a lot more interesting."

Escape with Romance Exclusive 6-Book Collection Features: Historical Genre, Paranormal Genre, Contemporary Genre, and Sample Package (Land of Falling Stars will be included in BOTH the Historical and the Sample Packages.

Historical Package:
"Land of Falling Stars" by Keta Diablo
"Force My Hand" by Em Brown
"Kiss of Scandal" by Isabel Roman
"The Mercenary Bride" by Jamaica Layne
"Dark Desires of the Druids #1" by Isabel Roman
"The American Heiress" by Roxanne Dent

Sample Package:
"Land of Falling Stars" by Keta Diablo
"Kiss of Scandal" by Isabel Roman
"Stilettos, Inc." by Lexi Ryan
"Twilights Edge" by Jo Atkinson
"Ripping the Bodice" by Inara Lavey
"Nashville Heat" by Bethany Michaels

I'm really thrilled about this new venture and offer my heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful readers and reviewers who helped maked LOFS such a success this past year. Please celebrate with me and tune into "ESCAPE WITH ROMANCE" on the HSN Network Monday and Tuesday.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOOKS/PACKAGES HERE: http://electronics.hsn.com/escape-with-romance-exclusive-6-book-collection_p-5700283_xp.aspx?cm_mmc=rss*Browse*2*NA"