Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide

i always keep a 32 oz bottle of 40 vol HP on my van. keep several in storage. i use it whenever i can, ie: whenever i get a lighter colored carpet (white or off white)

i just used it yesterday, matter of fact. did my carpets, which are beige, but i dont use HP on my carpets 'cause they are pretty clean anyways.

but the missus wanted me to scrub up our kitchen vinyl with the Challenger. i put some Punch and 40 vol in the Multisprayer - let it dwell for 15 min, then put a Glad pad down with the Challenger Grout brush on top of that...LOOKED NEW!

so then i had to do our 2 bathrooms. didnt use the Grout brush on those, and while it did a tremendous job, i wish i had used the grout brush on top of the Glad pads for the bathrooms.

love my 40 vol! but i wouldn't use it on any color but white / off-white!!!

and careful storing it once it is mixed with your cleaning solution! if left in a closed container, it will expand & burst!!! i leave my Multisprayer jugs slightly ajar, if i have 40 vol mixed in them.

Derek how much peroxide do you add to the punch per gallon and have you tried it on any apartment nasties.

i add 2 or 3 oz per gallon. might have used it on a split-home apartment, idk. doesn't matter tho, dirty carpet is the same in any structure

I tried some of the 40% stuff STRAIGHT on some pretty bad air filtration lines in a house. Then scrubbed the trial area with a white face cloth. The face cloth did get kind of gray, but both I and my customer agreed that the trial line didn't look much different.

http://www.jondon.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7344

...for soil filtration lines...