Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello - Is there anybody out there? (Pink Floyd?)

I wasn't bashing a product ...just pointing out info for all CCers to consider.

I wear several hats - Carpet and Tile Cleaner, Chem sales guy, Manufacturer.

You're right .... when I search the board there's a lot of content you've contributed and it's clear this board benefits from your expertise.

Cheers,

Mike

bah, i aint no expert i've still a lot to learn. many encouraged me to Search as well, and i am glad they did, as there is so much information from past threads.

sorry if i came off rudely.

tx --- Derek.

Are you kidding ..rudely? CCing equals very thick skin

I appreciate the straight shooting

Mike

I'm looking to get into the business and have sent Mark Dullea 2 emails and have not heard back. Maybe he is on vacation. I know this is the challenger forum but what about the other machines like the HOS Orbot any opinion on what machine does well and has the most capabilities for expanding sources of revenue (floor types, buffing floors, sanding, etc..). Does the heating system provide any real advantage?

Hi Joel
I don't recall receiving either e-mails from you. People who have done business with me can attest to my
usual rapid response to both e-mails and phone calls. I will now contact you via e-mail.

indeed. Mark is great to deal with

Hi Mark, maybe I got put into your junk mail. I don't know. I just sent another email. Hopefully it will get to you. I used the email associated with the contact us page on your business site.

Joel