​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Five weeks... that's just 35 days.

Oh bu..er, John that wasn't me was it? I banged off an "OK" SPOT message to my wife this morning at roughly 0610 hours from the side of Loch Morie on the Kildermorie Estate roughly 10 miles west of Alness in Easter Ross and was horrified to see that it started to transmit both red and green signals together, something I have never seen before. I frantically tried to stop the transmissions before the RAF at Lossie had a job on their hands. My wife did not receive any signal at this time so hopefully neither did SPOT in Houston but it might have gone to you instead??!!

The inside and outside of the Akto along with the shell of my RAB Alpine 600 were all frozen solid as were my fingers by this time so it is just conceivable that I pressed both buttons at once...?

cj

When Snow White wakes up to discover that some of her small pals are going to be missing during May she will definitely get the hump.

Listen up dudes. I am The Hump! And whatever may go on between Snow White and myself will be between consenting adults. What happens on The Challenge stays on The Challenge.

Bernie, John & All,

Thank G that was it Bernie and not me- I'd never live down being picked up by the RAF....

cj

When Snow White wakes up to discover that some of her small pals are going to be missing during May she will definitely get the hump.

Mind you she has just been lazing around for years.

Dopey is on the Challenge as well, he says it's good to meet like minded others.

Achoo, Achoo, sniff. B***dy pollen.