295th Avn Co
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 295th 1974-1976

Mr Cannon was one of my favorite people in the whole world while I was there. I believe I was the second female to be in the 295th, the first one didn't last very long (I didn't know her). I was in Flight Ops. Susan Murray. God you guys gave me the hardest time when I first got there. I remember everyone whose name is mentioned. Hutch and I were good friends. I miss those days sometimes. Finthen, then Manheim, Cranes, then Chinooks. I really had a blast and memories that will last a lifetime.

Hello, My name is Dan Mullins and I am the grandson of 1SG Calvin Mullins. I regret to inform you that he passed away on the morning of Feb 3rd in ABQ, NM. He passed away peacefully. I am trying to find ANY information I can find on this group. If you have any links or picture you can share I would LOVE to take a look at them. I have been to Butch's page but beyond that I can not seem to find any other information. Please feel free to e-mail me if you would like. Service will be held on April 21st in Kansas City, MO. If anyone is interested in making it to those services, please e-mail me and I will share more detailed information. Thank you gentlemen for your service.

Hello Susan,
You must remember me , we went on all the marches together and we participate in setting up for the races ,