Homepage of COP 24-7 Forum

Cop247 would like to hear what you are pissed off about.

Homepage of COP 24-7 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dangerous dog in Howland Township

D$m Dude, you serious about the dog and then the tribune edited your story, dont make sense why the tribune would do that...Thats why I made up this site so people in their citys can REALLY see what goes on...Would you like me to take care of the problem, I can also put some pictures of the dog and ect...Hopefully we can fix the problem, like you said, before a child gets hurt... Please pass the word about our site, maybe if enough people speak up we can get the dog problem taken care of...I am going to call the tribune about the story...

This as a very serious problem in Trumbull County as well as the whole state. There are NO dangerous and vicious dog laws. Will they wait until a child is badly hurt or worse to enact a law? If you are as concerned about this as we are then you should contact your elected officials and voice your concern! Regardless of the outcome of this particular case we are not going to stop until there is something enforceable on the books! I was contacted by someone who read my letter in the Tribune telling me that her son was severely injured by a neighbors dog and she ran up against the same thing that they told us, there was nothing that they could do. Well now there are a lot of people watching. They are not going to be able to blow this off any longer. We are going to be at the dog owners next court date, as well as the next commisioners meeting.

Let me no about the court date so I can have somebody there as well.