Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forum Status

Sounds good Mark

Hope all is well

love it, can't wait Mark!!!

6 mo and no posts?

Re: Forum Status/September 2015 Update

Changes are brewing. The Package of equipment, supplies and training materials which I have been offering for many years thru the website www.carpet-cleaning-services.com is on the verge of new life, under a new name - Nature's Quick-Dry. I am envisioning it as a licensing program (small annual fee) and a website (www.naturesquickdry.com) which I hope will bring national attention to low-moisture, rapid-dry carpet cleaning which uses safe, environmentally friendly cleaning products. People in the new system will be using the Nature's Quick-Dry name in their own business name (eg., Nature's Quick Dry/Dayton). At this point in time, the website cannot be viewed, although along with my crack web design people at Boston Web Group(www.bostonwebgroup.com) I am whipping the new site into shape as we speak. People who join Nature's Quick-Dry will be able to be identified through the website so that people who find the website searching for an chemical-free carpet cleaning service can find them. I am also hoping that people to whom I have sold Challengers and Challenger Packages in the past will agree that it will be to their benefit to have their names and contact information also on my new website - assuming that they too are using natural or otherwise environmentally friendly cleaning products.

A major social media marketing effort will accompany the new website. The algorithms of Google and the other search engines now take social media participation and linking very much into consideration in determining which companies end up on their first pages. I admit that I am somewhat late in getting into the commercial aspects of social media, but I am learning fast.

The Challenger Forum can already be seen on the new website in the design stages.
I am not yet sure whether I will be leaving www.carpet-cleaning-business up or not.
So the Challenger Forum may have its name and identity changed to the Nature's
Quick-Dry Forum. I will then resume active participation on a regular basis.

I like the marketing/licensing idea.Any clue as to launch date?

Sounds like a great idea!!

There will now be a total of five carpet cleaning start-up Packages offered.
The "Standard" Package ($2450) will approximate the original Package that most of
you purchased. Then there will be a "Plus" Package, which will add what is now called the Bissell Easy Action Orbiter. The Bissell Orbiter replaces what most know as the Oreck Orbiter, Professional model. Oreck went into bankruptcy a couple of years ago, and apparently Bissell bought out their inventory. What used to be the Oreck Products Distribution Center near me in Plymouth Mass. is now the Bissell Distribution Center. Same faces; new name. I always felt the Oreck Orbiter to be a good "in between" size tool, midway between the Challenger and my 6" orbital tool that I use for cleaning carpeted stairs and upholstery.
I will also be offering an "Economy" Package, priced at just $1000, which will feature the Bissell Orbiter as the primary carpet cleaning machine.
I will also be offering the two Packages that can be found on the Challenger website (www.challengerop.com). Both are priced in the mid-$2000's.

For years I did business over the phone and via email with Lee and Chris Watson, who owned Challenger Pad Systems for many years. During all of this time I never actually met either of them. They decided to sell the company several years ago, the timing of which had something to do with Chris' being diagnosed with extensive Stage 4 cancer. I am happy to report that Chris has made an amazing recovery, and both of them were recently in Boston where they boarded a ship for a cruise up the New England coast and into parts of maritime Canada. We were able to arrange a first time get-together. I took them for a 1/2 day tour around some of the Massachusetts coastal towns north of Boston, and then Donna and I had them to our house for dinner. Hope this won't be both the first and last time that we see them. If current Challenger owner Brooks Beeler ever gets up this way, I'll offer him the same deal.

That is awesome... We took the Norwegian Dawn from Boston to Bermuda last summer and had a great time....I'm sure the trip along the Maine coast and to the Maritimes was terrific..

Anyone who is interested in viewing my new website (it is not quite finished yet)
can find it under design at www.bostonwebdev.com/nature/ It is pretty much
finished, except for a 1 or 2-minute animation and a Testimonials page.