Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cotton pads ??? Where are you getting yours?

Challenger is momentarily out of pads, does anyone know of a good place to find cotton pads?

Thanks

Re: Cotton pads ??? Where are you getting yours?

Been using some from bonnet pro Called Procotton Work great but are a little pricey Been also using Microfiber pads from Direct mop sales with great success

I have been having the same problem. In fact is gone past being a problem and is now a crisis.

Challenger has been out of pads all Summer. I called, and the owner is having trouble getting pads. When he tries to order the old pads from India, they ship him something else! The kinds of pads he once sold don't seem to be available anywhere else that I can find.

I tried the pricey HOS superzorb pads for the Orbot, but I don't like them at all. They have too much polyester, pill up like crazy and don't clean as well has the cotton poly blend that Challenger used to have.

I found something called snakeskin towels here: http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=83

They SEEM to be the good pads that I want, but I am not ready to order $400 worth at once (the minimum) and the guy doesn't answer the phone.

If anybody finds a source of roughly 20% poly - 80% cotton pads, PLEASE POST HERE!

Thanks!

Some other possibilities:
Orbitec www.orbitecsolutions.com
Trinity www.trinityrenewalsystems.com
Excellent Supply www.excellent-supply.com

Dear Jon

I am a manufacturer in India and if you send me a sample I can duplicate the quality. I understand people on this forum must hv had some nasty experiences with Indian supplies but you can trust me.

Regards
Rakesh

Cotton pads are nowhere to be found. I have a couple of Bonnet pros cotton pads They are ok a little aggresive I use mostly Microfiber pads not as aggressive as cotton or blended pads I use a FP first then follow with a MF

Steve
Cotton pads are nowhere to be found.

cotton pads as you said are aggressive, but available if you really want them:
http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=83