Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
challenger

Has any one put on bigger wheels on thier challenger to make it run like the max for use on heavy traffic areas to make it glide easier.I use a cimex and in the traffic areas I like the challenger for padding but some days it is just tough.Would like to hear what you guys do.

I have been hanging around this site for awhile just observing what is being said.

Thanks
Perry
BuildingMax Carpet Cleaning

Re: challenger

I recall seeing a post (I think it was on this Forum) from someone in Australia - last name was Kearns, I think - who has a Challenger, and modified it in the way you are inquiring about. You might want to e-mail Chris Watson at Challenger Pad Systems (challengerop@gmail.com) to see if she can give you a name. You could also ask her if they can supply you with a machine like this directly. I don't think I've ever asked her this question. The 15" Orbitec Defender model probably comes the closest to being a standard Challenger-size machine that comes with wheels on the floor. I also sell these.

Re: challenger

some1 posted pics of this on one of the forums and i saved them to my hard drive. i will see if i can post them and then you can save them.

they put larger wheels on and a spray system as well.