Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone willing to demo Oscillating Pad Cleaning to me

Hello, I have read many posts about carpet cleaning with an oscillating pad machine and I would love to see the process in action. Preferably on some real life carpet that is good and dirty. Would anyone be willing to have me tag along with them and see the oscillating pad carpet cleaning process in action? You can contact me here at this forum or call me (Bill) at 816-260-3085. Thanks.

Re: Anyone willing to demo Oscillating Pad Cleaning to me

Bill B, I would be more then happy to show you how this works, if you live some where close to where I live. I live in the southern tier of NY that is about 3 hrs east of buffalo and about 2 1/2 hours south of syaracuse, Right between binghamton and Elmira. If you are some where close to this area post it and I will give you a call.

Bill B.: where are you located? I'll see if I can direct you to someone. In the meantime, go to www.challengerop.com, and find the video on that site.

Bill you live in missouri (just looked up your area code) probably to far for you to drive but if you give Mark (the man who host the site and sells the equiptment) a call he might know some one closer to where your at that he could give a call to.