Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
advertising "all natural"

If I were to find myself in a situation were I needed to use a non natural product to remove a stain, or wanted to use encap for a commercial job, I should of corse tell the custumer , but how do I do this with out looking like a jerk? Given that I have raved about the benifits of "All Natural" on all my advertising?

Re: advertising "all natural"

Hi Andy,

I ran into this on just about every job. For the stains, I just let them know the carpet is clean and ask if they want me to attack the discoloration. "If so, I could use a chemical stain remover for that isolated spot." They have always smiled and said great.

For commercial, if the carpets need Encap I assume their really dirty. If that's the case, then I just explain their carpets are so nasty we may be better off with a chemical based solvent. I've found the dirtier the carpets, the less they really care about "all natural".

If you are using Releasit DS as your encap cleaning product, it is ultra low-chem. The only thing in its formula that is required to be shown on its MSDS (materials data specifications sheet) is isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). So you can assure your customers that it is a very safe product.

Thank you Mark and Joe,