Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted: Wizard WK7 3 prong Pressure Tank Connector

I know I'm grasping for straws here. I'm looking for a Wizard WK7 or equivalent 3 prong pressure tank female connector. Connector that plugs into the motor connector attached to the pressure tank hose.

If you have one of these for sale, please email me at dansmith43@kc.rr.com

I saw one for sale a month or so ago but didn't have my WK7 project yet.

Thanks.

Dan

Re: Wanted: Wizard WK7 3 prong Pressure Tank Connector

If anyone is looking for one of these, there is a guy on the AOMCI classifieds selling one of these for $90.

I'm going to convert mine to a fuel pump and call it a day.

I agree with you on that, Dan!

HELLO, I HAVE A WIZARD PRESSURE TANK AND CONNECTOR FOR SALE ON EBAY. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER I WILL ACCEPT IT. I CAN'T LET IT GO FOR PEANUTS, SO MAKE ME A GOOD OFFER AND IT CAN BE YOURS. People are converting theirs over because this fuel connector is hard to find, and if I dont get a reasonable offer on it I guess ill have to keep it. This is the last time im putting it on ebay. STEVE

Hello, thanks to this site i have sold my gas tank. Now i have a double line fuel connecter for a 1954 wizard outboard. I am open to all offers. here is the item number check it out.220948430890

I have the motor, But i need the tank and connector If any one has one please let me know. James

We have a new old stock connector @ $74.99. It can be viewed here: http://fergusonpoolemarine.com/fuelsystemparts.html (about 55% down the page).

Regards,
Joe
www.fergusonpoolemarine.com
info@fergusonpoolemarine.com