Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wizard WN-7A

Folks, I looked up the Model Numbers and S/N on the Tech Page ... ...It is not listed ... Could someone give more info ...It must be a later model than what is listed ... It is a later model ... It has a fuel pump ... Single line ... Model # is WN-7A ... S/N is 925998 Thanks <'TK><

Re: Wizard WN-7A

Sir: Your motor is a 1957 as this was the last run of Wizards produced by Mercury. The serial range on this motor ran from 923251-931750. I just finished a restoration on a 1957 WM7A serial #: 919791, which is also the last run of Non Shift Super 10's, this motors serial range is: 917751-922750. Yes they run the MK25 powerhead with the 4 cage reed block & also run the fuel pump with the single line tank, this is the best & strongest Wizard built as the MK25 powerhead was much stronger & refined over the previous MK20 which still ran the small crank like the KG7, versus the much larger & stronger crank, rods etc onthe MK25.Hope that helps.

Re: Wizard WN-7A

Ronald, thanks a bunch !! That is some great info .... I knew that it had to be a later model due to the fact it had a fuel pump ... I do appreciate the info thanks again ... <'TK><