Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wizard 6

This is a great looking site, so I am hoping that someone out there can help with a few things regarding a 6hp Wizard outboard motor.
The Model #: C0C6606A07 and Serial#: 10371
Based on pictures I have seen of outboards on the website (50's models), this one has no resemblance. It looks to be more inline with a 70's model design. It is white in color and is currently started via rope pull. However, it appears to have had electrio start originaly. It runs fairly smoothly. It also appears to be missing what might be the breather off of the carburator, as the butterfly is visible. What year motor am I dealing with? Are parts available? Is this a worth while purchase for a 14' Alumacraft fishing boat?

Thank all of you in advance for your help.

Wayne

Re: Wizard 6

Hello Wayne,

You mostly like have a Chrysler built Wizard. I would say that you model may be a 1966 as there are 3 1966 model listed at http://www.maxrules.com/ChryslerModels/3p5_9p2.html that are somewhat close to yours but definately not exact. I primarily deal with the 50's models so I can only and would recommend that you give the folks at mastertech a call and they should be able to help you out. Their number is: 850-936-6834

Hope this helps,
Jason Baxter