Return to Website

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum

Welcome to the new Wizard Outboard Forum.

Wizard Outboard Motor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WG7 parts wanted.

I'm looking for a nice tank for my WG7. I'm also looking for info on where to get the needed decals. Thanks, Ken

Re: WG7 parts wanted.

Hello Ken
I have vinyl decal sets for your WG-7. Plus, great Wizard Super 10 tshirts that I screen print and offer in ALL sizes. My decals sets are premium outdoor vinyl made for 5-7 years of use in direct sunlight. I started producing these because I hate those flakey lacquer based slide off ones that are available. Plus, the ones I've seen that are available are missing the white/negative spaces in the A R & D in Wizard. Mr Kiekhaefer would not have wanted these thing on his motors either. Please email me at franklee6@yahoo.com for more details. I have some Mercury Tshirts you might like too. Also, are you looking for the motor cowls?
FL

Hi Frank. I do need some decals if you have a website or something you can send me so I can get ahold of you that would be great. Thanks, Ken

Ken,

I just listed a nice 1954 powermatic 12hp wizard outboard motor, stand and matching gas tank on ebay, item no.190113619714 if you are interested.

Thanks
Mitch