Return to Website

Message Board

Discuss Anything Related to Auto Racing. Click on Banner at Left to Return to Vintage Modifieds Web Site

Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ron bouchard vega

I have what is suppose to be ron bouchards 1975 vega modified.I don't if he built and drove this car or if he just built it.i am looking for pics of the car and any info that would help me in restoring it.it is all together but weathered need some tlc.

Re: ron bouchard vega

Sal, is there any number or lettering or color on the car that you can make out. There is lots of pictures out there, but you need to know what car you have. If you go into the Photo section and try to pick up things that stand out, it would help you. Richie.

Re: Re: ron bouchard vega

No the car is in black prime no markings at all.just going bye what the owner of the car told me.it does have a very distinc front end.was just curius to see what it look like when he had it but have'nt come across any pics of ron with a vega yet.

Re: Re: Re: ron bouchard vega

Sal, you can call Ron at Ron Bouchard Mitsubishi in Fitchburg,MA. I don't know where you are located but it might be worth a trip, I'm sure he can help you out. Ask him what Vega's he drove and if he has Pics. Richie.

Re: Re: ron bouchard vega

Richie: Go to my protobucket site, I have a pic of a Bouchaed Vega there. I have a few others also, there may be more in my photobucket albums. And I have some that are not there. http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q238/wrongway24/my%20pic/