Return to Website

Message Board

Discuss Anything Related to Auto Racing. Click on Banner at Left to Return to Vintage Modifieds Web Site

Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOSTALGIA REUNION @ New Smyrna Speedway!

Subject: NOSTALGIA RE-UNION @ New Smyrna Speedway!!! DON'T MISS THIS!
Name: carolwicks
Date Posted: Sep 19, 07 - 12:32 PM
Email: carolwicks@comcast.net
Message: This past year Jerry Binner AKA Frasson118 on the karnac board, and i have been working very hard to contact drivers from days gone by! with the help of Lew Boyd of COASTAL181 and others we have contacted the drivers below and we will not stop until the day before the event!
In just a short time, we've had some VERY good responses to the Reunion, scheduled for Feb. 15th at new Smyrna Speedway. Drivers/Owners who have called, or been spoken for include:
Bugs Stevens
Jerry Mathis
Pete Hamilton
Lew Boyd
Denny Wheeler
Dutch Hoag
George Summers
Bobby Pendergast
Leo Cleary
Bill Wimble
Don Stives
Billy Harmon
Bob Judkins
Jimmy Winks
Brett Bodine
Ron Bouchard
Doug Heveron
Mike Loescher
Gil Hearne
Ray Miller
Gene Bergin
Don Heckman
Jackie Soper
Bill Brainard
Charlie O' Neill
Buzzie Reutimann and Maynard Troyer will have to wait until later to make a decision.
The reason for this reunion is simple. Jerry and I just want to honor the pioneers of short track racing for all their years of entertaining us! we want them to have a special "Moment in time"...we hope you will join us! if you have other drivers numbers please email me at:
carolwicks@comcast.net or call me at 941-629-7451...
i am still looking for jerry dostie, Bobby Jr. and Bobby 111 Santos (to represent the late Bobby Santos,
carl merrill, and anyone else you can think of!!!
New Smyrna Speedway will never be the same!
thank you, in advance, for any help!
carolwicks (OZ)

Re: NOSTALGIA REUNION @ New Smyrna Speedway!

Try the link below, and save into your "Favorites". This site is under construction, and will be updated often.
http://www.modifiedreunion.homestead.com/

Thanks for your interest, and any help in contacting former racers is very much appreciated!

Thanks.... Jerry