Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ask The President

Hi Patricia!

Thanks for your answer and information.I'll try your suggestion of going on Mike's Facebook page and sharing my thoughts and suggestions to him.Joining Facebook will be a new experience for me,and,sharing thoughts,ideas,and suggestions with a famous person like Mike for starters?That's interesting!
And if he answers me?That'll even more interesting!Speaking of Mike and his huffingtonpost.com article about the "Warmth of the Sun" song and JFK'S death,I had no trouble watching the "Warmth of the Sun" video,but,I had trouble accessing the article's link in your regular fan club email letter that I received yesterday.

What are you listening to right now? The Christmas Music of Johnny Mathis

Hi Patricia, I wondered if you have any thoughts on the chance of more DVDs I know I have mentioned how great it would be but do you think it might happen thinking on that its not likely the Beach Boys will be together again on tour it was a one off most likely but it would be a great lasting gift to all the fans and would sell and be so popular, I have the one they released and really love it but it is limited. thank you

What are you listening to right now? 50 Beach Boys Hits

Hi Rosemary!

A new DVD very might be a possiblity in the future. It appears that a film crew went on tour with The Beach Boys during the anniversary tour in 2012. The footage they got was to be turned into a DVD documentary however, the original editors of the film dropped out of the project. This footage is still out there, however, and I have heard that someone else might pick up this project and edit it together for DVD.

As soon as I have more information, I'll let you and all the fan club members know!

Patricia

Good answer!I might be interested in an extra 2012 anniversary tour DVD.

What are you listening to right now? Daydream Believer by the Monkees

Hi Patricia and all other Mike Love and Beach Boy fans!

This is my 3rd posting and my 2nd this evening.I started to like the Beach Boys when I was very young,between 10 and 12 years old.The things that impressed me about them were the way they played all their instruments,their great harmonies,and,how they wrote their own songs,all rare things back in the 1960's,and,still rare now.Many groups didn't do that then and still don't now.I heard their songs on juke boxes first before seeing them on TV shows like American Bandstand,Where the Action Is,and the Midnight Special.
They inspired me to like singing in harmony with a group,and,I became involved in singing in church and in school choirs.They all were,and still are,good looking guys,but I liked them more for their rare talents than their looks.I never collected any of their records when I was much younger.I've now made up for it by buying some of their CD's the last 5 months as a result of a concert that I attended in August.The website that I purchased their CD's from is deepdiscount.com.Happy New Year and God bless you all!

What are you listening to right now? Noble Surfer from the Beach Boys' Surfin' USA CD

Good morning, Ms. Ferelli:
When will Mike announce this summer's tour. We're looking specifically for Cohasset and Hyannis, Massachusetts so we can plan our summer vacation.
Thanks.

Patricia L. Ferrelli
O.k. fan club members! You saw the e-newsletter. Now, go ahead and ask away!

Patricia
President
The Mike Love Fan Club

Does anyone have the lyrics to Pisces Brothers?

What are you listening to right now? Good Vibrations