Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wow

This website can't be real. Are there really fans of mike love? Hahahahah. Can anyone honestly claim that mike love has any real talent? Not talent equivalent to a mature 12 year old but real talent, talent along the lines of Brian, well wait that's a laugh...mikey didn't even have 1/20th the talent of Carl, Dennis, al, or my little sister...what a joke, an absolute disgrace to the real beach boys...Brian made this clown and he should be kissing the king's feet...instead this delusional old man is embarassing himself...rip beach boys...nobody will remember mike love

What are you listening to right now? brian wilson's music

Re: wow

Yeah, lots of folks like and love Mike Love, and I'm one of them. Ask the fans in packed houses of shows Mike plays night after night, tirelessly. They play their hearts out and keep the music alive for younger generations. After 2 kick-ass sets in Baltimore, on the most steamy, hot humid night imaginable, Mike came out to the rag tag fans by the bus and posed for photos and signed autographs. He was exhausted but so generous. Yes, there are geniuses and there are talented work horses. Geniuses can flake out and stop touring, and thankfully we have the work horses to carry on. We love them all. Love ya Mike Love!

What are you listening to right now? The Beach Boys Today!

saw the Mike and Bruce Boys on August 2nd and they Rocked! Have seen them 12 times since Carl died, and this year was a great show they worked really hard. 40 awesome song set. Of coarse its not all the Boys together but Mike is keeping the music alive, and that i am grateful for. I have have seen the BEACH BOYS all together 4 times and Brian 3 times all Great shows. Again Thank You Mike and Bruce for doing what you do

Mike and Bruce keeping the music alive? Hahaha. Mike love fired Brian recently for no apparent reason other than his ego. Mike and Bruce did little if anything to contribute to the brilliance of the beach boys. I wouldnt pay a dime to watch that bum croak out surfin USA. If you want to hear some real music than check out what Brian is doin. He's the real genius behind everything

What are you listening to right now? brian wilson

You my friend are a tool! Did you not read what Margaret and I wrote. The Beach Boys are a great Band with or with out Mr. Brian Wilson, who happens to be a musical genius! And I don't believe Mike fired Brian, You my friend do not really know what you are talking about.

Chuck m, I think Rob's Mike Love-hate relationship calls for some couch time-- really over the top, eh?

I'm seeing The Beach Boys again in September, and Brian and Al in October. Honestly, I don't know how Mike keeps up with the pace, it's amazing. Between the heavy schedule and the energetic shows, now that is whereI say "wow!"

Their band is exceptionally good. Was very impressed by John Cowsill- great voice! Really looking forward to seeing Brian, too.

What are you listening to right now? The Beach Boys Today!

AMEN--amen lets hope they all keep the Good Vibrations going for many more years! And yes these Mike Love Haters have some issues, been dealing with them for a lot of years. ROCK ON

Hey big chuck, I am a tool and don't know what I'm talking about? Check your facts huckleberry. Mike DID fire Brian from their last reunion tour. I'll give him credit tho, he waited until the end of the tour so he'd still make as much money as possible. I never was a mike love hater until he did that. He's never even been worth mentioning...

What are you listening to right now? brian wilson