Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
your concert in vegas

Hi Mike, I went to the concert @ the Mandalay bay on the 23 and 24th. so I wanted to write tonight and tell you I had a blast! I also have got my tickets for the concert in Oct 7 @ the prim in vegas. Will john be attending that concert too? We met brefly a few years ago when you picked me to go up on stage during a concert that was a dream come true (thank you) I also met you before that tho it was when you and john played at the new park (DCA) @ Disneyland. I was working and I was backstage just drinking a coke listening when out of nowhere you walked up and asked me for some directions I couldnt believe it.. our paths have crossed a few times and I have attended many many concerts and I have loved each one.. I even have a photo that is my all time treasure of you and I together.. I would love to hear from you perhaps if you have a chance..thank you again Mike for so many years of fun. take care angel

What are you listening to right now? the eagles