Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am going to travel to ST. Augustine this year

I am estatic, I cant wait. The Beach Boys are coming to St. Augustine, Fl. I frequently rent a beach House every year there. This year I seen they were coming and book a beach house down there just to go see them again. I am counting the days. I have been to countless concerts, I am only 34, but the Beach Boys are the one! I have been to countless states..including Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, NOW Florida. I would not travel 10 + hours for any other group. Only the Beach Boys make it worth the drive.
I HAVE FIFTH ROW SEATS. APRIL 24th, ST. AUGUSTINE, FL.
BE THERE IF YOU CAN!!! I KNOW I WILL BE. A BEACH BOYS CONCERT IN FLORIDA, I AM SURE THERE WILL BE NOTHING BETTER. I LOVE YOU MIKE AND BRUCE. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO ST. AUGUSTINE!!!!!!!

What are you listening to right now? Beach Boys Of COURSE!!

Re: I am going to travel to ST. Augustine this year

I have to say this or burst...

Is it me or does Mike Love only get more handsome with Age? You gotta love them kind of men!!!

Re: I am going to travel to ST. Augustine this year

Hi! I am going to St. Augustine also. I am on the 3rd row right side.

Re: Re: I am going to travel to ST. Augustine this year

Thats cool I wish I could of got closer, but better for Mr Love and the Beach Boys. I can adore them from afar.I have one seat on the left three on the right, as my brother is coming from Michigan to go to the concert he has been a BB fan since 5 years old. He can play every song on any musical instrument by ear of theirs and sings alot like Mike Love.
I started being a fan about 8 years old. It grew on me, as that is all my brother would play on the record player. I am glad he did. Those guys still rock. Unbelievable many bands come and go, but the Beach Boys started by what? Spending Murray's grocery money. Bet they never thought they could be so big.
But I am glad they are. Hey maybe I will see you there.
Barbara