Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Beach Boys Concert (ok for 4 year old?)

Do yourself and your family a favour and go along and see them and enjoy. Your so lucky over there in the US because they are always touring every year.
We in the UK have to wait every few years to catch them in concert. I always take my son, hes 30 and I am 60.

Re: Beach Boys Concert (ok for 4 year old?)

Scott, your son has great taste in music I first heard the Beach Boys when I was 5 the music has been in my blood ever since. I play the drums because of Dennis Wilson and the time I saw them on TV back in 1980 on the 20th anniversary special. So please don't tell him to turn down the music or tell him to stop banging on the drums and his guitar encourage it will be in him for the reast of his life there is nothing you can do about it now. BTW I just went to my first Beach Boy concert after all these years and it awesome.

Dude, I had my kid to one every year since he is one. He even dresses like a little beach boy! I get close seats. It never affected him in anyway. He really enjoys it. They even put him on the Titantron. (That was soooo coool.) He got a wave from Mike, Bruce and even John Stamos at one of the concerts. Steven loves their music and it is clean fun. It is a concert of choice for children. Very safe crowd is drawn with the BB's. Do it, you will not regret it neither will your child. This is a chance for them to see RnR legends. Your child would be happy and you would be glad you did.

What are you listening to right now? Beach Boys Of COURSE!!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I bought 3 tickets for the show in Peachtree City, GA. Me my wife and son are all excited to go to our first Beach Boys concert! I love the idea about dressing up like a Beach Boy, I'll definitely have to get my son some Beachy looking clothes to wear.

Re: Re: Beach Boys Concert (ok for 4 year old?)

You never know he may make it on the Titantron. Hope you get close enough that Mike and the band will notice the little guy!!!! It is definately wort it. They are so good to the fans and the younger audiences that love their music!! I know I cant wait.

What are you listening to right now? Beach Boys Of COURSE!!

Also make sure to take him to see Brian's and Al's shows!

What are you listening to right now? The Beach Boys Love You

I would think it wouldn't be too bad, given it is outdoors.

What are you listening to right now? Beach Boys Live in Jamaica

sure, why not?-no worries, anymore, about dennis or brian going out there and wreaking havoc!!

What are you listening to right now? the tubes-"remote control"