Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mike Love's Lyrics

Ms. AC Beach Bunny,
I was just reading everyone's replies and it seems like you are close to Mr. Love. Would you be able to ask him about us dancing to "Kokomo" without him suing us? Our temple enjoyed dancing to the song, but we don't want to get sued by Mr. Love!
Thank you for your assistance in this matter, AC Beach Bunny! Have a safe day!
...Elaine Harada...LAUSD math teacher at Ben Franklin High AND Higashi Buddhist temple member. : )

What are you listening to right now? Watching "Access Hollywood"...

Re: Re: Mike Love's Lyrics

Then again if your a true Beach Boys fan you would see what Mike is doing is doing right now is making a joke out of the name that should have been put to rest with Carl there is no Beach Boys anymore. You think he can still sing an perform like he did in 61 hea can't everytime I've heard him he sounds nothing like he used to. It's time to either put together a runion of the surviving Beach Boys or hang it up for good and let Brian and his band + Al play the music I would rather hear them anyway.

Re: Re: Re: Mike Love's Lyrics

One has every right to their opinion. That is their right, but that does not make them right! Enjoy the music of the Beach Boys.

What are you listening to right now? Fun Fun Fun