Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Retirement?

You are right. Mike needs to stop flogging a dead horse and retire.

What are you listening to right now? Not a thing

Re: Retirement?

Brian's europe summer tour were a disaster, not many people.

Ron,
How can you say that about MIKE LOVE. He did not lose his voice he sounds as good as he did back in the 60s. And his body is not breaking down. Oh no trust me i have been very close to him and all i can say is OH MY GOD. You say you are a fan i believe you are so please don't put hime down like that. I talk ed to him just two days ago and he sdaid he is not retireing and time soon. LONG LIVE THE BEACH BOYS. And Keep it going Mike.

His voice sounds as good as it did in the 60's. I think you need to get your hearing checked

Sorry, but I am with Jeremy on this one.

Beach Bunny -
I AM a fan of Mike. I have met him, but at least 20 years ago. I also saw on on HGTV or something where he was talking of his history of back troubles. I am just saying if you are very wealthy and you will not get back on top again, take a load off.....enjoy ... write a book...do the talk show circuit...

What are you listening to right now? talk radio

NEVER.

Mike is ok and don't need to retire now. and never.

oops, he DOESN'T.

Re: Re: Re: Retirement?

If you guys want to side with jermey go right ahead. It just proves how old you guys are. You are the one with hearing loss problems not us young ones.