Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

Not to be rude but I can not go back to the Dennis Wilson message board because my IP Address is blocked from there! When was Chris and Ryan Wilson born?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

Chris was born in 1967. Ryan was born in 1975.

Patricia
President - MLFC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

Okay you got my attention now can you provide me with information like an email to Carl Benton Wilson or someone who i can talk to

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

Chris was born on December 25th (!!) 1967 although his mother, to her credit, has never come forward to talk about her relationship with Dennis - which possibly explains WHY not much was known of him before he found out his parentage and come forward himself. I know little, if anything, on Ryan ...
I am SO glad that - finally - you've started to see sense Viper ! Being a Beach Boys follower (and I've now passed the 35 year mark of collecting - so, no, I'm NOT a Wilson !!) is a truly fascinating hobby/obsession (call it what you will) - but you must accept that there are certain facts that, perhaps, we will never know - or they do not wish us to know. Public information is prone to errors and omissions and so don't believe EVERYTHING you read, or don't read !
Enjoy your collecting and believe in the MUSIC, and not so much what went on behind it

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

Thank you for the information but where can i find out on Google about Chris and Ryan Wilson

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

I do not have Carl B Wilson's e-mail address. In the Beach Boys' organization, the group prefers to keep their children's lives private and, out of respect for Mike, I do as well.

Patricia
President - MLFC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Information

Viper - there IS no info on Google about them ! Just let it lie. The only details that have come to light appear in the pages of various Beach Boys-related magazines, presumably at the approval of the family (but who wish their privacy over such matters - which is UNDERSTANDABLE given the circumstances), and so you'll have to start subscribing to those in the HOPE that something just MAY appease you in the future. End of conversation ! No more !! Finito !!!

Re: New Information

Hey, I have been trying to find out about Chris and Ryan. They were mentioned on Wickapedia but you never heard about them when Dennis died. I know there was a Chris there at the Landmark Dedication but not a Ryan. Someone let me know what you know of these two men and a mother please. Thank you.

What are you listening to right now? The train going by my highrise

Re: Re: New Information

Thats what i am talking about! and thank you for agreeing with me Michele. I never heard of a story that Dennis had 2 other kids's in the Beach Boys books or anything from the internet

Re: New Information

I saw a picture of Chris at the landmark dedication posing with the other Wilson kids and they were claiming him. But this Ryan I never heard of. But makes me wonder. Why didn't their moms try to claim a piece of Dennis' insurance policy like all the others were doing when he first died? Why does Wickapedia have them as kids of his? If you can answer, I'd appreciate. Thank you.

What are you listening to right now? nothing but my tomcat scratching