Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Mike Loves Cool Head Warm Heart a Question!

Patrick I agree. All of the Beach Boys were talented next to Brian probably Dennis was the most talented. I do think that they all lived with their demons. Dennis particulary.

Mikes personal life is probably somewhat healthy now but he has gone through many many divorces and his illegitimate daughter Shawn passed away in '03 and that was a strained relationship at best from all that I have read. Brian has achieved the most success since '88 Kokomo. Mike seems like he is bitter over Brians '04 finish of Smile. I have criticized Mike over his lawsuits especially the writing credits which some that I do not think he deserved.

I have been an avid Beach Boys fan for many many years and was emberrassed with Mikes speech at the Beach Boys Hall of Fame Induction. But it's a grain of salt that you have to take with Mike at times. I think that time has passed Mike by musically and it's sad but he continues on.

What are you listening to right now? Kid Rock

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mike Loves Cool Head Warm Heart a Question!

I think all of you guys are crazy. To answer the original question to this post about the title to Cool Head Warm Heart it was an expression that Maharishi used quite frequently in his talks. In TM circles it was popular in the mid to late 90's. Mike heard Maharishi say it and came up with a song about it. It was a Scott Totten produced song with vocals done by Mike, Adrian Baker, and Christian Love.