Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Loves Tour

I went to a Beach Boys Concert for the first time earlier this year in Sheffield England after being a fan for 25 years.
They were outsatnding the best concert I have seen. It was a few months ago now but I recall that Mike and the boys were on stage in total for 2 hours 40mins. This represents real value for money. So many English Bands and big names just seem to turn up for a pre set standard length of time on stage and take the money. The overheads for the band are the same if you do an hour set or all the songs you know in nearly 3 hours. I cannot compare with other Beach Boy Concerts but I beleive Mike Love is a legend and true professional. It's unfortunate that so much is written about fall outs and who wrote which songs.
Mike brought his Beach Boys band to my home county of Yorkshire England and I will be forever grateful for him for that. I did not try to top it with hanging around some stage door afterwards. Lets enjoy the man and his talent and music and be thankful that he is still with us and still performing.

What are you listening to right now? Beach Boys Live at Knebworth

Re: Mike Loves Tour

Couldn't have said it better myself!! No wonder Beachboys are so great with Mike and Brian how could they loose!!!

What are you listening to right now? al jardine