Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: who hates mike love? Not me.

This guy! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Ua3pPr2gY

What are you listening to right now? Brian Wilson's "Smile"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: who hates mike love? Not me.

If Mike was not in the Beach Boys they still would have been one of the greatest bands ever. Dennis matured in the late 60's and he carried the Beach Boys in the early '70s. Carl became the stable force in concert early and there was just too much talent.

Brian was a musical genious and the early records he he wrote with Tony Asher and Roger Christian would have developed even more in a writing relationship and I am sure Brian would have had planty of writers helping him pen lyrics to his awesome musical symphonies.

Don't Worry Baby had no Mike Love influence and was the turning point away from the Car/Surf records. Mike penned some great songs with Brian but the songs always had the music with Brian writing all of them the lyrics may have been a little different without Mike but much success would have happened either way

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: who hates mike love? Not me.

Wouldn't a better question be "Who doesn't hate Mike Love." It would be a much shorter list

What are you listening to right now? Looking Back with Love...On CD!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: who hates mike love? Not me.

Although I am a Dennis lady, it does no good to hate Mike because it gives him attention and if you hate him why would you want to draw attention to him. If you hate him, ignore him. Simple as that.

What are you listening to right now? The train going by my highrise