Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the beach boys are great

HI MY NAME IS JOE WILLIAMS I'AM A HUGE BEACH BOYS FAN I'AM 30 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN A HUGE BEACH BOYS FAN SINCE I WAS 18 THE BEACH BOYS ARE THE GREATEST ROCK N ROLL BAND OF ALL TIME BECAUSE OF THEIR VOCAL STYLE AND HARMONIES THEIR SINGING IS INSPIRATIONAL PLUS THEY MADE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL ROCK ALBUM EVER PET SOUNDS AND 28 OTHER GREAT CLASSIC STUDIO ALBUMS THEY WERE A MASSIVE INFLUENCE ON THE BEATLES THE BEACH BOYS WERE THE TOTAL PACKAGE MY FAVORITE BEACH BOYS ALBUM IS SOUNDS OF SUMMER THE VERY BEST OF THE BEACH BOYS IT HAS 30 SONGS THAT CAN CHEER YOU UP WHEN FEEL DEPRESSED THE BEACH BOYS HAS TO BE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL ROCK N ROLL BAND EVER I THINK THAT THE BEACH BOYS AND AEROSMITH ARE THE TWO GREATEST AMERICAN ROCK BANDS EVER THEY SHOULD GO ON TOUR TOGETHER THAT WOULD MAKE ME A VERY HAPPY MAN

What are you listening to right now? I LISTEN MOSTLY TO THE BEACH BOYS AND AEROSMITH

Re: the beach boys are great

You are right! Beachboys are super. I have been a fan before there were hills. (I am older than the hills) They still are the best and should reunite

What are you listening to right now? the great Al Jardine

Re: Re: the beach boys are great

I agree they should reunite. They're not the Beach Boys without Al/Brian & Dave. With just Mike and Bruce the name Beach Boys is just a shell of it's former self.

What are you listening to right now? The Beach Boys In Concert

Re: the beach boys are great

They certainly were at one time...Thankfully they live on on record/tape/cd...etc.

What are you listening to right now? BBoys

Re: Re: the beach boys are great

There is no other recording band like the Beach Boys. They had fifteen to twenty musicians in the recording studio to get that perfect sound with Al Jardine & Carl Wilson both playing Guitar & Bass at times on most records when most people think that they were simply all studio musicians. Carl was a flat out awesome guitarist. Carl played a 12 string in the studio for the Dance Dance Dance recording. In the studio they were and are unmatched. If Brian had not had the troubles mentally they would have been even better.