Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beach Boys - Sheffield 10th APril 2008

Went to see the Beach Boys at Sheffield City Hall last Thursday. It was a great surprise to see DAVID MARKS - I didn't know they were touring with him. They were outstanding. And it was great to see David Marks take the surf lead breaks for the early surfin' songs. It's a good line up to tour Britain with Mike Love, Bruce Johnston and David Marks. They came on at 7:45pm, and finished at 11pm with just a 20 minute break in the middle. A stunning start to the British "summer" - and with Brian touring in July and and Al's new cd, it's gonna be a great year.

What are you listening to right now? Wild Honey album

Re: Beach Boys - Sheffield 10th APril 2008

Dave Marks played with Mike and Bruce cool that's ALMOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Beach Boys reunion that I would love to see. Now if Al & Brian join them that would be awsome.

Re: Beach Boys - Sheffield 10th APril 2008

I was there in Sheffield too I had looked forward to the show for a long time and wasn`t dissappointed. What a show it was,from the moment they came on stage everyone was up singing and dancing. It was great to see the band in England and lets hope it`s not too long till they head back to our shores again.