Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So, any comments on what went down in court...

...sounds to me like Al Jardine and Brian Wilson are the true 'fun fun fun' Beach Boys. I say this because while they were waiting for a late-for-court Mike Love, Jardine & Wilson sang songs together and reflected on good times. Does anybody know what the results in court were? Why was Mike Love late for court. He made his lawyers get worried I'm told.

What are you listening to right now? Let Him Run Wild (Alternate Version bonus track from twofer)

Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

Who cares why he was late Mike "Lawsuit" Love shouldn't be taking Brian and Al to court in the first place what os he running out of money just grow up Mike and stop the lawsuits long enough for at least one Beach Boys reunion. And keep up the Fun Fun Fun Brian and Al you two are the good Beach Boys

Re: Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

AGREED JEREMY!

What are you listening to right now? Pet Sounds LP

Re: Re: Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

Wait a minute change of subject. Your listening to the Pet Sounds album on vinyl or CD if it is vinyl that's cool.

Re: Re: Re: Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

LP! Or as some say, on vinyl, on album, on 33 1/3...

Long live vinyl!

What are you listening to right now? Carl & The Passions-So Tough (side 2...All This Is That)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

I need to go to a used record shop and get some more old Beach Boys stuff on vinyl I have the christmas album, Best Of vol 2 and the All Summer Long album on vinyl

Re: Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

mike is the voice of the beach boys, without mike, all you have is a man who mummbles half a song and pretends to play keyboards.
i saw the beach boys in new york a couple of years ago and they rock.
i miss al, but brian can't keep a tune and he looks as if he's still on drugs.
he's still a drug user, regardless of it being from a doctor or a street vendor, drugs are drugs.
mike, you rock.
without you mike, there is no beach boys.

What are you listening to right now? summer in paradise

Re: Re: Re: So, any comments on what went down in court...

Sit's behind a keyboard and mumbles..are you crazy..and the comments regarding Al are so lame - go check out Al's site and see what he's doing and whose joining him on his album. Then maybe you will see the respect this man has in the music industry. He has my respect as does Brian.

Carlotta

What are you listening to right now? Thw Warmth Of The Sun