Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wedding Invite for The Beach Boys

We've tried contacting various people to find out how much it would cost for the Beach Boys to play at our wedding. It would be in Redding Calif. on the 25th of Oct. for an hour & a half at a larger house.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this invite rolling? Money is not really an issue for us.
Thanks, Daniel & Nicole

Re: Wedding Invite for The Beach Boys

Hi Daniel & Nicolle, Seeing as you have not had a reply I will do my best. If you go to Google there are
several booking agents who can arrange this and as far
as I know there is nothing booked for your date.
I think there minimum charge was about $25,000 per gig
but don`t quote me on that. I have tried to get them
to perform through my local Council here in the UK at
my local Castle grounds but they will not push the boat out for such an event to date.
Good luck, what a fantastic Wedding that would be !

regards, Terry

Re: Wedding Invite for The Beach Boys

I have 2 different promo DVDs from 2002 and 2006 called All Access: The Beach Boys. They are produced to give to prospective concert promoters. They both list bookings contact as:
Terry Rhodes ICM International Creative Management Inc., 40 West 57th Street New York NY10019. Phone 212.556.5600
Management is listed as:
Elliott Lott Boulder Creek Entertainmenmt Corp
P.O. Box 91002 San Diego CA 92121-0002 Phone 858.793.4141

What are you listening to right now? Orange Crate Art

Re: Re: Wedding Invite for The Beach Boys

Thanks Jim,
Booking a band is all new to us. Our location (venue) has changed to have our wedding on a Hornblower Cruise, instead of the Sundial Bridge in Redding, CA.
Hornblower Cruises has a wide range of in house bands, but I've never heard them. They only charge $10,000 for 50 people, all inclusive. A cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge is included, as well as the wedding ceramony.
So YES! I want to hear the promo DVD's/CD's. I'll get in touch with them. I want a band that will knock their socks off!!
Thanks for your help
Daniel & Nicole

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have 2 different promo DVDs from 2002 and 2006 called All Access: The Beach Boys. They are produced to give to prospective concert promoters. They both list bookings contact as:
Terry Rhodes ICM International Creative Management Inc., 40 West 57th Street New York NY10019. Phone 212.556.5600
Management is listed as:
Elliott Lott Boulder Creek Entertainmenmt Corp
P.O. Box 91002 San Diego CA 92121-0002 Phone 858.793.4141