Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
complete equipment package

I have a complete carpet cleaning business for sale. This is a low moisture carpet cleaning business with the potential to include upholstery, tile, mattress sanitizine, etc. The equipment is almost new and includes a white enclosed 5X7 cargo trailer. Many national franchises use this type of low moisture process to include: Heaven's Best and OxiClean. They charge $30,000 to $50,000 with ongoing royalties. You won't have to worry about that. I WILL LET IT ALL GO FOR $9000. The equipment that I have includes the following:
1 5X7 white enclosed cargo trailer (1 year old with a plywood floor)
1 HOS Orbot Carpet and Tile Machine
1 HOS Orbot Tile cleaner head
1 Challenger Pad Carpet Cleaning Machine
1 5 gallon Penguin Electric rechargeable sprayer
1 Desiderio Commercial Steam Cleaner
1 Durrmaid 3 gallon portable hot steam extactor with upholstery wand
1 Cyclone Orbital electric for hand upholstery and tile scrubbing
20 reusable pads for carpet cleaning
1 carpet rake
1 5 gallon shop vac
15 5 gallon jugs of carpet cleaner from VacAway (encapsulation type cleaner...the new technology!)
30 full cotton rags
2 3 gallon high quality pump sprayers
1 TRAINING MANUAL
1 Professional spotter kit from VacAway
5 Spotter bottles
Extension cords

* This is totally turn key. I will be more than happy to show a seriously interested person how this works*
I am getting rid of this, because I simply don't have the time to run the business
Contact Kevin @ 904-386-6806 or kevinec14@gmail.com
Serious Inquiries Only.

Re: complete equipment package

Or I will take any serious best offers

And yes, I had this posted earlier for a lot cheaper, but after adding up my expenses, I would have been crazier for selling it that cheap. I can't delete the old post, so I couldn't remove the listing.

does this sale include your client base?

I moved and don't really have a client base...not that I had a big one before. I didn't want to split the equipment up before because of shipping issues,etc. but I would be willing to look into that now(that seems to be the offers that I am getting anyway, with the exception of one low baller). I am obviously trying to get the most I can out of barely used equipment, but I do realize that I'm not going to get everything back; however, I'm not going to give it away either. I did have this listed for around $6500 at one point without a trailer, which was incredibly low considering the amount of equipment I have. I am still willing to consider options with anyone who is seriously interested and knows the value of the equipment. I'm in Florida.

just an idea for you, but if you still have a customer list with addresses and phone numbers (most companies have this at the minimum), you can then post this for sale in that towns Craigslist. that client list can be VERY valuable.

Will you sell the 20 pads separate? Thanks!