Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: independent contracting

Hey Glenside, are you doing anything else then yp.com, and do you have a priority local listing on yp.com, (ads at the top) as far as inbound search marketing. We try to be as many places as possible on the front page of google when people search for carpet cleaning, if you have not, you want to get familiar with the different areas of the first page and what it takes to show up in those areas, the ads on top are Google AdWords, as well as the ads on the right side. The local results with a letter and on a map, are called local results. The items below that are called organic search results, that's pretty much it.

Also you said you did some cold calling, and I was wondering if you meant to residential customers, or commercial prospects. Cold calling to residents would have to be done on a very large scale to produce good results, cold calling to business is a very good habit to start, because as op cleaners we are actually able to clean most commercial glued down carpets with greater benefits in my opinion. I have been able to produce results, fast dry time, no recurring stains "wicking" etc., better than other cleaners that only hwe. Companies that have been in business for years and years, and I just got started.

Email me if you would like, johnson365@gmail.com