Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carpet Stretching

Do any of you offer carpet stretching in addition to carpet cleaning? I've had 3 request in the last 2 weeks. All of the houses were empty so my guess is it would have been easy to do (no furniture to move)and easy money (I was already there)If you do offer this service, what do you charge? I've been looking at Craigslist and it seems "Roberts" is a very prominent brand of carpet stretcher.

Re: Carpet Stretching

On this question, I usually suggest people contact a nearby independent carpet sales & installation company.
They often do the installation thru a local independent,
who is usually able to stretch already installed carpet as well. Ask to be referred to this person.

In my area, carpet stretching ranges from 2.50 to 4.50 a yard depending on if there is furniture to be moved. I used to have a helper who could kick wrinkles out fairly well, however he no longer works with me, and I never wanted to learn the technique as it looks experience heavy, and also requires knee kicking which could damage your knee.

I use a guy that has a power stretcher. I just refer him to my customers. He kicks me a percentage on the back end so it is a win win for me.

Carpet Cleaning Atlanta

Carpet Cleaning Stockbridge GA

Sarah get lost spammer

Carpet stretching and repairs is very good money! And easy to learn