Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
encaping

ok i just got some of white pads with green scrub strips on em... I encaped my home today and the carpets came out great looking, I have most been using cotton pads but i'm trying to cut down on pads on residential....

so my question is has anyone used these type of pads and strictly encaped residential? and if so what types of results are you getting?

Re: encaping

Aaron
ok i just got some of white pads with green scrub strips on em... I encaped my home today and the carpets came out great looking, I have most been using cotton pads but i'm trying to cut down on pads on residential....

so my question is has anyone used these type of pads and strictly encaped residential? and if so what types of results are you getting?
I padcap residential but not a straight encap. I dont trust custy's enough to do a through vacuuming job as frequently as they should

Re: encaping

Straight encapping will look just fine on some jobs, mainly those where the soiling is in the light-to-moderate range. But where you encounter heavier levels of carpet soil, such as in traffic lanes and heavily used rooms, you will leave the carpet looking brighter if you follow up in these areas with a more absorbent pad.