Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aggressive Carpet Bonnets Needed

hi all. does anyone know if there are more aggressive carpet bonnets than the brown striped Tuway BBC's http://www.tuwaymops.com/assets/PDF/partnumbers/BBC%20Bonnet.pdf

i have looked all over the internet, all over the globe...cant find anybody who can make one for me. i've called Malish, Golden Star, Continental (Wilen), Tuway & Rubbermaid.

if you can give me a company name and/or website address i'd appreciate it!

thanx --- Derek

Re: Aggressive Carpet Bonnets Needed

Hello Derek
I think any all-cotton pads are the most aggressive ones out there. Challenger sells these, but only in a 19" or 20" size. I still have some that I bought from Argo before that company closed its doors. Tiway sells "Bullseye" all-cotton pads.
When I need something more aggressive, I use 15" FiberPlus pads that I buy from Excellent Supply. In desperate situations, I have even used their FiberMax pads as a pre-scrub a few times, followed by cotton pads. I would do this only if the customer has told you that he is ready to toss the carpet if you are unable to improve its appearance

hi Mark,

This is for underneath my Cimex on CGD carpet. BBC's are my bread & butter. a pad with a more aggressive strip than the brown strip would mean cleaner looking carpet in a faster amount of time....win/win!

so far, no dice tho

BBC?

yea the bonnet in the link i posted above. a brown striped tuway thinone

Check with Bonnet Pro or Jeremy at the encap store

I have gotten the white/green scrubber pads from directmopsales.com and some of their blue scrubber pads and have used them on every type of carpet and they work great, I use them on stained and spotted areas, and it does not hurt the carpet fibers, then I use the cloth pads to clean up the dirt, in which I have cut down on the amount of cloth pads I use, because of this.
The best thing about these pads their inexpensive.....

Try them
Pam N
Eco-pad Carpet Cleaning

did you try directmopsales.com they sale bonnet pads and their inexpensive.

tx Pam. unfortunatley, the green is even less aggressive than the brown BBC's mentioned on the 1st post above.

On my toughest commercial jobs, I have first run either my Cimex or my Orbitec CX-20 using FiberMax pads, to break up as much of the tough soil as possible. Then I have gone back over the area with either a Challenger or the Orbitec with absorbent cotton or mostly cotton pads. I'm not sure you can do much more.