Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Print advertising and marketing success

You were asking about marketing ideas, I am also new at "marketing challenger business" I have gotten on a local tv station that markets businesses, they give you a 5 min spot to tell about your business and it's marketed with a coupon/voucher deal. I did a $178 value for $89 they got half and I received half. Then I started getting calls, from radio stations to do a "deal" which was good and now getting ready to do a deal on Groupon or LivinSocial whoever puts me first. These deals are good to get my branding out there and get customers that I needed cause my phone wasn't ringing. Do you have a Facebook business page? I have had customers put remarks on my page....and they 'like" your page, they also have advertisements...they do cost. I have found tv and radio is where I am going to put my dollars next year. I had an ad in a local newspaper, cause I brand the ECO friendly part of business, this paper was in the ECO friendly neighborhood, I received only 4 persons from this ad I will not be putting my money in local newspapers, I had ad in there 6 months every 2 weeks. No one reads newspapers anymore. I also put an ad in local magazine (ritzy) magazine didn't get anyone.

Pam N