Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
**GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!!!***

Dear friends, I am sad to say that I am closing my business and selling all of my equipment. My partner and I have full time jobs and we just couldn't devote the time necessary to build a side business. The good news is that one of you are going to get everything you need to start your own business for dirt cheap. Ok here we go, for ONLY $1500 +shipping you get: 1 x 3/4 Challenger machine (practically brand new), 1 x large stair tool, 1 x small stair tool, random assortment of cotton and cotton blend pads for both the Challenger and stair tools, 1 x Tile & Grout brush and an assortment of chemicals/spotters. Please reply to this post if interested or call me directly at (732) 580-4804. Thanks!

Re: **GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!!!***

Rene, sorry to learn of your going out of business.
But to just appear and try to sell your equipment, supplies, etc. without first requesting permission to do so is kind of rude, don't you think? Persons wishing to sell something here on the Challenger Forum in the past have always had the courtesy to first ask if this was OK.

Hello Mark, I apologize if you thought it was rude of me to offer someone in the low moisture carpet cleaning business a great deal on my equipment. I have seen others post equipment and supplies for sale in the past and it never crossed my mind that to do so required your blessing. I would appreciate it if you keep my post on the forum but understand if you choose to remove it. Thought it was an open forum and just want to off load the equipment. Thanks! Rene

It is an open forum, but since people wishing to sell things here in the past have always asked first, I would just like to keep it that way. Sorry if I sounded a little touchy on this. Hope you find a buyer.

How old is your machine? When was it purchased.

Hello Mark...Thanks again for all your help and for not deleting the post.

@Mike, the equipment is less than 2yrs old and in perfect working order. It has probably been used about 20 times....if that. Please call me if your serious 732-580-4804. Thanks!