Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pet odors

Trying to remove urine odor from an oriental rug tried odor gone capsul and odor b gone numerous times but smell is still strong any suggestions??

Re: Pet odors

I send out Oban in my start-up Package as an odor neutralizer. It could be that the animal distributed its pee widely over the surface area of the rug. You might want to invest in a black light which will help you to observe urine deposits. You can find these at the various pet supply houses such as Petsmart, or at a well-stocked janitorial products outlet. When I come upon a customer with a seriously pet-impacted rug, I will often suggest that they have it sent out for a full immersion cleaning, which will give them the best shot at having all of the odor removed. You can establish an arrangement with one or more such facilities in your area, and receive a referral fee from them for every rug you send them.

Liquid live. Is an awesome odor remover also. Safe on any surface, and works wonderful

Oban is good but Peeradicator from Vac away is better. More work required than Oban but worth the effort $ wise

Charles, you will never get it out unless you have a rug wash pit.

i agree with Joe. at least that is what i would tell the client.

is it cat or dog urine?

i straight up tell my clients and prospective clients that i do not have good success with cat urine. dog urine on the other hand is FAR easier to take care of.