Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi are ladies allowed..kidding, new Challenger Owner

I continue to be an advocate for "niche" marketing. I feel it is really the only way a small, undercapitalized individual can compete in a marketplace which includes any number of lowballing, questionable quality businesses in your field.
I initially (1990) marketed low-moisture, quick-dry carpet cleaning, then beginning in 1995 began to subordinate this benefit to my use of all-natural cleaning products, which remains my primary marketing position. If you live anywhere near a Whole Foods supermarket, THESE PEOPLE are your customers. They are motivated by concerns dealing with health and environmental sustainability, and are willing to pay a premium to get it. (Shop at a Whole Foods market for a couple of weeks or so, and you'll see what I mean when you compare the cost with that of traditional supermarkets.)
Or, if you live anywhere near a college or university town, these people also will have an above average interest in these same "green" values.

Re: Hi are ladies allowed..kidding, new Challenger Owner

Or, if you live anywhere near a college or university town, these people also will have an above average interest in these same "green" values. Whole heartedly agree. I live about 10 miles from a state U. Almost half of my business comes from the outlaying towns around it